Adam Levine goes blonde
Los Angeles: Singer Adam Levine has dyed his hair blonde and he shared his new look on Twitter.
"The Voice" Sunday tweeted a photo capturing his new look with fiance Behati Prinsloo peering over his shoulder, reports dailymail.co.uk.
The bold new hairstyle is in stark contrast to his usual naturally brown locks and thanks to his new hairdo, he now resembles some big screen actors like Ryan Gosling, who coloured his hair for "The Place Beyond The Pines", and Rutger Hauer.
The dye job marks the end of a busy few weeks for Levine, who has been busy promoting his debut film role in "Begin Again".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anita Dongre goes back to the roots, Dia supports her cause
- I prefer Indian designers over big international names: Aditi Rao Hydari
- See pics: RAR comes out with Autumn Winter collection!
- Wearing bow-tie everyday was Nick Jonas' fashion faux pas
- Ranbir Kapoor unveils Manish Malhotra's debut menswear line at LFW