Adam Levine goes blonde
Los Angeles: Singer Adam Levine has dyed his hair blonde and he shared his new look on Twitter.
"The Voice" Sunday tweeted a photo capturing his new look with fiance Behati Prinsloo peering over his shoulder, reports dailymail.co.uk.
The bold new hairstyle is in stark contrast to his usual naturally brown locks and thanks to his new hairdo, he now resembles some big screen actors like Ryan Gosling, who coloured his hair for "The Place Beyond The Pines", and Rutger Hauer.
The dye job marks the end of a busy few weeks for Levine, who has been busy promoting his debut film role in "Begin Again".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mika Singh opens up about making an appearance on 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- Arjun Rampal captures priceless moments from 'Kahaani 2'! – View pics
- Saqib Saleem all praises for Radhika Apte's 'knockout performance' in 'Phobia'!
- Karan Singh Grover had a great time at 'The Kapil Sharma Show', wants to visit again!
- It's a wrap for Vidya Balan-Arjun Rampal's 'Kahaani 2'!
- Super-hot! Sussanne Khan, Bipasha Basu, Malaika Arora on the cover of Femina Luxury issue
- Jacqueline Fernandez oozes sensuality in plunging neckline – See Pics
- Tips to pick up the right pair of shoes for the right occasion
- Summer special: Fashion trends to watch out for
- Fashion shows can boost Goa tourism – Here’s how