Adam Levine goes blonde
Los Angeles: Singer Adam Levine has dyed his hair blonde and he shared his new look on Twitter.
"The Voice" Sunday tweeted a photo capturing his new look with fiance Behati Prinsloo peering over his shoulder, reports dailymail.co.uk.
The bold new hairstyle is in stark contrast to his usual naturally brown locks and thanks to his new hairdo, he now resembles some big screen actors like Ryan Gosling, who coloured his hair for "The Place Beyond The Pines", and Rutger Hauer.
The dye job marks the end of a busy few weeks for Levine, who has been busy promoting his debut film role in "Begin Again".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Jurassic World' sequel to be bigger, grander, says Glen McIntosh
- Gauri Khan chills with youngest son AbRam in Barcelona!
- Esha Gupta named Goodwill Ambassador for 'touching little heart'
- Amitabh Bachchan celebrates 35th anniversary of 'Yaarana', shares 'amazing memories'
- Know the latest gifting trend this festive season!
- Shilpa Shetty nails the desi look with élan
- Diwali 2016: Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi, Vidya Balan, Aishwarya Rai and Deepika Padukone will inspire you to drape the six-yards!
- Anushka Sharma's bridal look in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' decoded!
- Ranbir Kapoor - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan look incredibly gorgeous as a couple on Filmfare cover
- Kangana Ranaut on the cover of GQ India magazine – Too hot to handle!