Adam Levine goes blonde
Los Angeles: Singer Adam Levine has dyed his hair blonde and he shared his new look on Twitter.
"The Voice" Sunday tweeted a photo capturing his new look with fiance Behati Prinsloo peering over his shoulder, reports dailymail.co.uk.
The bold new hairstyle is in stark contrast to his usual naturally brown locks and thanks to his new hairdo, he now resembles some big screen actors like Ryan Gosling, who coloured his hair for "The Place Beyond The Pines", and Rutger Hauer.
The dye job marks the end of a busy few weeks for Levine, who has been busy promoting his debut film role in "Begin Again".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone will NOT attend Cannes Film Festival
- Acne breakout in summer? Follow these simple steps
- Prince George to attend private school that discourages best friends
- Phillauri Day 1 collections: Anushka Sharma's spooky act mints Rs 4 cr!
- Hugh Grant dances to Drake's song in 'Love Actually' short film
- Twinkle Khanna gets a hair makeover and we are crushing on it!
- Shahid Kapoor flaunts his six-pack abs on latest Filmfare cover!
- Alia Bhatt looks ethereal wearing Sabyasachi creation for Harper's Bazaar cover!
- Vaani Kapoor's mysterious act for Rina Dhaka stops time at AIFW
- Summer breezy hairstyles in 60 seconds! WATCH