Add 3D look to your red lipstick
London: A slick of red lipstick can make you look more glamorous. Try layering several shades of red to create a 3D look.
To get the look right, wear a lighter shade in the middle of the lips and blend out into darker in the corners as this will give the effect of fuller lips, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
Even a simple one-colour red lip won't ever go out of fashion. It is a much more fuss-free look.
Here are some tips to apply lipstick well for a picture perfect pout.
- Use an old toothbrush before you start to get rid of any dry skin on the lips. Then line the lips with a colour that’s similar or the same to the lipstick.
- Use a brush to apply the lipstick for a better and more finished look, blot after the first and second layer to ensure maximum staying power.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pranavananda Swami files complaint against Kamal Hassan over remarks on Mahabharata
- Jennifer Lopez goes on romantic date with Alex Rodriguez
- It's a talent how Shah Rukh, Salman handle stardom: Anushka Sharma
- 'Pad Man' to raise awareness about sanitary hygiene: Twinkle Khanna
- Amber Heard reveals coming out as bisexual was difficult
- Twinkle Khanna gets a hair makeover and we are crushing on it!
- Shahid Kapoor flaunts his six-pack abs on latest Filmfare cover!
- Alia Bhatt looks ethereal wearing Sabyasachi creation for Harper's Bazaar cover!
- Vaani Kapoor's mysterious act for Rina Dhaka stops time at AIFW
- Summer breezy hairstyles in 60 seconds! WATCH