Add 3D look to your red lipstick
London: A slick of red lipstick can make you look more glamorous. Try layering several shades of red to create a 3D look.
To get the look right, wear a lighter shade in the middle of the lips and blend out into darker in the corners as this will give the effect of fuller lips, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
Even a simple one-colour red lip won't ever go out of fashion. It is a much more fuss-free look.
Here are some tips to apply lipstick well for a picture perfect pout.
- Use an old toothbrush before you start to get rid of any dry skin on the lips. Then line the lips with a colour that’s similar or the same to the lipstick.
- Use a brush to apply the lipstick for a better and more finished look, blot after the first and second layer to ensure maximum staying power.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra felt wonderful doing the US tour! READ
- I still feel I have a lot more to do and achieve says, Jacqueline Fernandez
- Expectations soaring high! Beyonce gearing up to perform at 2016 MTV Video Music Awards?
- Salman Khan's 'Being SalMan: The Official Game' is out for you to 'Khelo'
- Arbaaz Khan feels he is more suited for second lead!
- Here’s how you can give your traditional wardrobe a fusion look
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly