Add 3D look to your red lipstick
London: A slick of red lipstick can make you look more glamorous. Try layering several shades of red to create a 3D look.
To get the look right, wear a lighter shade in the middle of the lips and blend out into darker in the corners as this will give the effect of fuller lips, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
Even a simple one-colour red lip won't ever go out of fashion. It is a much more fuss-free look.
Here are some tips to apply lipstick well for a picture perfect pout.
- Use an old toothbrush before you start to get rid of any dry skin on the lips. Then line the lips with a colour that’s similar or the same to the lipstick.
- Use a brush to apply the lipstick for a better and more finished look, blot after the first and second layer to ensure maximum staying power.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Celebrate 'love' this Diwali with Neha-Tony Kakkar's 'Khuda Bhi Jab'!
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 699: Alia successfully convinces Abhi to continue his relationship with Tanu
- Here's how Bollywood biggies Aamir Khan, Sanjay Dutt, Hrithik Roshan plan to celebrate Diwali
- Sanjay Dutt's comeback film 'Marco' to go on floors next year!
- Akshay Kumar, Taapsee Pannu wrap up Malaysia schedule of 'Naam Shabana'
- Diwali 2016: Colours that can add glamour to your attire
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu gears up for the festival of lights– Here’s how
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu in traditional attire - Try out these looks this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Style your hair differently this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Lip colours to pick this festive season