Adele shops for baby clothes
Los Angeles: Singer Adele was spotted shopping for her son in upscale baby boutique Bel Bambini in West Hollywood.
She spent a lot of time in the shop, which is also a favourite haunt of actress Hilary Duff.
"She was in a great mood and just focused on picking up essentials for her baby boy," people.com quoted a source as saying.
"Dressed in a black outfit with a blue coat and a hat, the mother-of-one spent an hour at the store and purchased a lot of things including baby wash, shampoos and a changing mat," the source said.
A security guard helped Adele load her purchases into a waiting car before she headed back to her hotel.
Adele was spotted with her baby for the first time in public last week.
She clutched her son to her chest and kept his head covered with a blanket, though his legs in a striped bodysuit were visible.
Adele is engaged to charity boss Simon Konecki. The couple has not made their son`s name public.
It was recently reported that they have not yet registered his birth. The baby was born in October last year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Arshad Warsi says 'Mata ka email' song doesn't intend to hurt anyone's sentiments
- 'Guddu Rangeela' conveys serious message with pinch of salt, says Arshad Warsi
- PIL against 'Mohalla Assi': HC fixes July 6 as date of hearing
- Sunny Leone to play cameo in Akshay Kumar's 'Singh Is Bliing'