Aishwarya Rai launches jewellery showrooms in Delhi
New Delhi: Actress Aishwarya Rai, the face of Kalyan Jewellers, has inaugurated three showrooms of the brand here.
Kalyan Jewellers, directly owned jewellery retail chain, has set up three showrooms located in Pritampura, Defence Colony and Karol Bagh in the capital and the "Guzaarish" star inaugurated them on Saturday.
"The launch of our stores in Delhi underlines the importance of this dynamic market. We are hopeful that Kalyan Jewellers` tryst with Delhi will make more jewellery aficionados appreciate the brand and its unparalleled collection of jewellery," T.S. Kalyanaraman, managing director, Kalyan Jewellers, said in a statement.
From everyday wear pieces like pendants, earrings or bangles to more occasion related jewellery like gold and diamond sets, ethnic and bridal wear, the showrooms house numerous glittering pieces.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pratyusha Banerjee short film: Kamya Punjabi hits back at Rahul Raj Singh, says no one can scare me!
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- ‘Kumkum Bhagya’ March 29 Update: Dadi makes Abhi realise that he has fallen in love with Pragya
- Ali Quli Mirza dedicates song to cancer-stricken kids
- Phillauri box office report: Anushka Sharma's 'ghostly' avatar mints Rs 19 cr so far!
- Katrina Kaif, Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt and others dazzle at Hello! Hall Of Fame awards—SEE PICS
- Kriti Sanon looks fab on Vogue cover!
- Twinkle Khanna gets a hair makeover and we are crushing on it!
- Shahid Kapoor flaunts his six-pack abs on latest Filmfare cover!
- Alia Bhatt looks ethereal wearing Sabyasachi creation for Harper's Bazaar cover!