Aishwarya Rai launches jewellery showrooms in Delhi
New Delhi: Actress Aishwarya Rai, the face of Kalyan Jewellers, has inaugurated three showrooms of the brand here.
Kalyan Jewellers, directly owned jewellery retail chain, has set up three showrooms located in Pritampura, Defence Colony and Karol Bagh in the capital and the "Guzaarish" star inaugurated them on Saturday.
"The launch of our stores in Delhi underlines the importance of this dynamic market. We are hopeful that Kalyan Jewellers` tryst with Delhi will make more jewellery aficionados appreciate the brand and its unparalleled collection of jewellery," T.S. Kalyanaraman, managing director, Kalyan Jewellers, said in a statement.
From everyday wear pieces like pendants, earrings or bangles to more occasion related jewellery like gold and diamond sets, ethnic and bridal wear, the showrooms house numerous glittering pieces.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trailer out! 'Sunshine Music Tours and Travels' is the road trip every youth needs – Watch here
- Honoured to help create an image for Indian Railways: Ritu Beri
- United Nation's Global Citizen Festival: Priyanka Chopra talks about humanity and youth- READ
- It's waste of time to say anything: Aditi Rao Hydari on link-up rumours
- Amitabh Bachchan celebrates 43 years of 'Abhimaan'
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic