Aishwarya Rai launches jewellery showrooms in Delhi
New Delhi: Actress Aishwarya Rai, the face of Kalyan Jewellers, has inaugurated three showrooms of the brand here.
Kalyan Jewellers, directly owned jewellery retail chain, has set up three showrooms located in Pritampura, Defence Colony and Karol Bagh in the capital and the "Guzaarish" star inaugurated them on Saturday.
"The launch of our stores in Delhi underlines the importance of this dynamic market. We are hopeful that Kalyan Jewellers` tryst with Delhi will make more jewellery aficionados appreciate the brand and its unparalleled collection of jewellery," T.S. Kalyanaraman, managing director, Kalyan Jewellers, said in a statement.
From everyday wear pieces like pendants, earrings or bangles to more occasion related jewellery like gold and diamond sets, ethnic and bridal wear, the showrooms house numerous glittering pieces.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shivaay movie review: Defies gravity and conviction
- Deepika Padukone breaks her silence on speculations about breakup with Ranveer Singh
- Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' audience review: Here's what Twitterati have to say
- 'Shivaay' vs 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' Box Office clash: Expect the 'unexpected'
- Kamaal R Khan in legal trouble for leaking Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' online
- Diwali 2016: Colours that can add glamour to your attire
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu gears up for the festival of lights– Here’s how
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu in traditional attire - Try out these looks this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Style your hair differently this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Lip colours to pick this festive season