Aishwarya Rai made picture perfect for new ad?
Mumbai: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan has been cast in wax, in portraits, and now, apparently, the beautiful former Miss World has had to be photoshopped to not look fat!
If iffy reports are to be trusted, a recent ad featuring the once-figure-perfect mom, has been digitally enhanced to make her look like her former gorgeous self. Not that she isn’t fabulously, jaw-droppingly beautiful even now, but speculations are rift that the ad is air-brushed.
It’s not like this would be the first instance of a celebrity’s features being, well, worked upon with the aid of computers, but the move has created quite a stir in the showbiz world, especially on the back of all the gossip on Ash’s figure since she’s had Aaradhya.
Either way, we think she looks lovely in the poster. What do you think?
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Katrina Kaif upset with Ranbir Kapoor for talking about their relationship during an interview?
- Revealed! Release date of Shah Rukh Khan's next with Aanand L Rai
- These simple Vaastu tips will declutter your mind
- Research points out how aged wine gets its aroma
- Priyanka Chopra may shift to Los Angeles for five years! Details inside
- Here’s how you can give your traditional wardrobe a fusion look
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly