Aishwarya Rai made picture perfect for new ad?
Mumbai: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan has been cast in wax, in portraits, and now, apparently, the beautiful former Miss World has had to be photoshopped to not look fat!
If iffy reports are to be trusted, a recent ad featuring the once-figure-perfect mom, has been digitally enhanced to make her look like her former gorgeous self. Not that she isn’t fabulously, jaw-droppingly beautiful even now, but speculations are rift that the ad is air-brushed.
It’s not like this would be the first instance of a celebrity’s features being, well, worked upon with the aid of computers, but the move has created quite a stir in the showbiz world, especially on the back of all the gossip on Ash’s figure since she’s had Aaradhya.
Either way, we think she looks lovely in the poster. What do you think?
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PROMO alert! Hrithik Roshan in 'Mohenjo Daro' as Sarman—Watch now
- Look what Sidharth Malhotra has to say about PM Narendra Modi and President Pranab Mukherjee’s ‘Kala Chashma’
- Genelia D'Souza shared this really CUTE picture with son! Picture inside
- Ranveer Singh's 'Kala Chashma' moment with 'bae' Zoya Akhtar! See pics
- Shannen Doherty shares shaven head photos amid cancer battle
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic