Aishwarya Rai made picture perfect for new ad?
Mumbai: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan has been cast in wax, in portraits, and now, apparently, the beautiful former Miss World has had to be photoshopped to not look fat!
If iffy reports are to be trusted, a recent ad featuring the once-figure-perfect mom, has been digitally enhanced to make her look like her former gorgeous self. Not that she isn’t fabulously, jaw-droppingly beautiful even now, but speculations are rift that the ad is air-brushed.
It’s not like this would be the first instance of a celebrity’s features being, well, worked upon with the aid of computers, but the move has created quite a stir in the showbiz world, especially on the back of all the gossip on Ash’s figure since she’s had Aaradhya.
Either way, we think she looks lovely in the poster. What do you think?
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Brooklyn' named best British movie at BAFTA film awards
- Aamir Khan, Kangana Ranaut meet Narendra Modi over dinner
- Direction, production no more male-dominated: Javed Akhtar
- Akshay Kumar, Vidyut Jamwal to team up for Ahmed Khan's next?
- Bollywood is smitten with love bug, wishes a great Valentine's Day!