Aishwarya Rai pregnant again?
Zee Media Bureau/Ritika Handoo
New Delhi: When world`s most beautiful woman makes news, you certainly stop to read. Well, yes you guessed it right, we are talking about none other than Aishwarya Rai Bachchan. If a recent report in a leading daily is to be believed then it might be a good news for the Bachchan household. The buzz is that Ash is pregnant for the second time, which is why the actress is taking this long to shed her extra kilos.
Meanwhile, it had been earlier reported that Ash would make her comeback on screen in a Mani Ratnam film which will be made in Tamil. However, her second pregnancy rumours might not be the best thing for the makers of this dream project.
Also, Aishwarya`s close friend and noted ad filmmaker Prahlad Kakkar`s `Happy Anniversary` made headlines recently with its casting coup. The rumour has it that Kakkar is planning to rope in Sushmita Sen and Aishwarya for the same film. With such a bumper casting in mind, we wonder how Ash will manage if the pregnancy rumours stand true.
Incidentally, the last time when Ash was pregnant, it had cost her Madhur Bhandarkar`s `Heroine` which later went to Kareena Kapoor Khan.
Aishwarya and Abhishek got married in 2007 and recently celebrated seven years of togetherness. The couple is blessed with a baby girl named Aaradhya.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer 'Manto' a very big project for me: Nandita Das
- Motherhood teaches you priorities in life: Farah Khan
- Chetan Bhagat shares a trivia about Shraddha Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor's 'Half Girlfriend'
- Working with Amitabh Bachchan was always on my wish list: Esha Gupta
- 'Dangal' director's next film with Sajid Nadiadwala
- Alia Bhatt-Varun Dhawan’s chemistry on Filmfare cover exhibits cuteness in abundance
- Jeetendra, Arbaaz to walk ramp for charity show
- Deepika Padukone in a Ralph Lauren number at New York Fashion Week will leave you mesmerised!
- Ashley Graham becomes first plus-size model to walk for Michael Kors
- Deepika Padukone sits pretty in the front row at New York Fashion Week for Michael Kors!