Aishwarya Rai pregnant again?
Zee Media Bureau/Ritika Handoo
New Delhi: When world`s most beautiful woman makes news, you certainly stop to read. Well, yes you guessed it right, we are talking about none other than Aishwarya Rai Bachchan. If a recent report in a leading daily is to be believed then it might be a good news for the Bachchan household. The buzz is that Ash is pregnant for the second time, which is why the actress is taking this long to shed her extra kilos.
Meanwhile, it had been earlier reported that Ash would make her comeback on screen in a Mani Ratnam film which will be made in Tamil. However, her second pregnancy rumours might not be the best thing for the makers of this dream project.
Also, Aishwarya`s close friend and noted ad filmmaker Prahlad Kakkar`s `Happy Anniversary` made headlines recently with its casting coup. The rumour has it that Kakkar is planning to rope in Sushmita Sen and Aishwarya for the same film. With such a bumper casting in mind, we wonder how Ash will manage if the pregnancy rumours stand true.
Incidentally, the last time when Ash was pregnant, it had cost her Madhur Bhandarkar`s `Heroine` which later went to Kareena Kapoor Khan.
Aishwarya and Abhishek got married in 2007 and recently celebrated seven years of togetherness. The couple is blessed with a baby girl named Aaradhya.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Iulia Vantur finally opens up about marriage rumours with Salman Khan!
- Is THIS the reason why Farhan Akhtar refused to act in Akshay Kumar's 'Gold'?
- Abhishek Bachchan to star in Prabhu Deva's 'Lefty'—Here's all you need to know
- Vivah Panchami: Celebrating the divine marriage of Lord Ram and Goddess Sita
- Superstar Rajinikanth injured on sets of '2.0'