Ajay Devgn launches hosiery brand
Candolim: Actor-producer Ajay Devgn, who has a very reserved image in the industry, has been signed as a brand ambassador of hosiery brand Sirtex Eazy.
The actor launched the brand in Goa Friday, and said that the location has always been lucky for him.
"I have shot for many films in Goa. I love Goa and I feel Goa has always been lucky for me. I hope it is lucky for the Sertex association as well" Ajay told reporters.
The actor, who will be seen in upcoming action film `Action Jackson`, added that he was very satisfied with the inner wear after trying it.
"I really liked the brand. I tried the inner wear and it`s very good and comfortable ... I also liked the way it (the commercial) has been shot with some humour," said Ajay.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn