Alexa Chung prefers 1960`s fashion
Los Angeles: TV presenter Alexa Chung thinks the true golden age of style was the 1960s.
The 29-year-old has revealed she prefers vintage items because she finds most clothes designed after 1967 aren`t as flattering or exciting, reports contactmusic.com.
"I love the 1960s and sort of wish all design had stopped in 1967. That would be my dream.They were really just nailing it, everyone looked great, but then it started getting a bit slippery after that," said Chung.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan returns to stun you! Check out Femina cover PIC
- Deepika Padukone looks incredibly stunning on the cover of Filmfare!
- Mahira Khan looks stunning in THIS white outfit!
- Sonakshi Sinha talks about her fashion preferences, says she has individualistic style
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof