Alexa Chung to launch fashion line in 2014
London: Model Alexa Chung is hoping to launch her own fashion line in 2014.
The 30-year-old stylish star plans to concentrate on creating her very first eponymous clothing collection next year, reported Femalefirst.
"I was at Fuse News for a year and a half and I`m leaving there on Thursday. That`s going to be the first opportunity where I haven`t had a nine-to-five job - so I`ve kind of been doing Eyeko, I wrote a book, I did Fuse every day, and various other design gigs and DJing.
"So this will be the first time to actually sort of sit down and think about it. I`m going to get it off the ground hopefully in 2014," she said.
The busy TV personality has confessed she is yet to come up with a single idea.
"For the first collection? Oh god I don`t even know... See, that`s why I need some time to think about it!," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu in traditional attire - Try out these looks this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Style your hair differently this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Lip colours to pick this festive season
- Shilpa Shetty nails the desi look with élan
- Diwali 2016: Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi, Vidya Balan, Aishwarya Rai and Deepika Padukone will inspire you to drape the six-yards!