Ali Fazal admits to being fashion conscious
New Delhi: Actor Ali Fazal, who recently sported a cream dhoti and pink coloured bandhgala achkan, says what he wears makes a difference to him.
The fashion conscious “Fukrey” star specifically likes to wear winter clothes.
“I love winter wear. I love jackets. I would be lying if I say I am not fashion conscious. Everyone is,” Ali told reporters.
Since he is currently based in Mumbai, he doesn’t get to flaunt his jackets, so he tries to move out whenever he can.
“Mumbai doesn’t give me that option much. We wait for December, which is the time for loveliest weather for Mumbaikars or I come down to Delhi to meet my friends or Lucknow where my grandparents are,” he said.
The actor also loves to travel and is keen to travel to Turkey.
“I would like to go to Turkey. I am looking forward to that. I am thinking of taking mom there… to Istanbul. Turkey has great character and history,” he said.
Ali is currently tied up with "Khamoshiyan", produced by Mahesh and Mukesh Bhatt. He will also be seen in Rohan Sippy’s "Sonali Cable", which will release in October.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Om Puri, wife Nandita opt for judicial separation
- 'Happy Birthday' set for public domain after long feud
- 'Bajirao Mastani': Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone and Sanjay Leela Bhansali's big 'champion' win at Filmfare 2016!
- Boyfriend goals: Ranveer Singh ecstatic with Deepika Padukone's 'xXx' rage!-- See pic
- Sunny Deol's 'Ghayal Once Again' rakes in Rs 26.85 cr!