Alia Bhatt says goodbye to boring nails
Mumbai: With bright colours being the fashion statement of winter, Bollywood actress Alia Bhatt launched Color Show, a range of nail paints by cosmetic brand Maybelline.
— Alia Bhatt (@aliaa08) October 5, 2013
The collection has a total of 40 irresistible shades.
"I personally love colours and to see a range which has forty different shades is splendid. I can now officially wear a different spunky nail colour every day and jazz up my look for any event with something so simple," Alia, who is also the brand ambassador of the brand, said in a statement.
"I want to buy all forty shades, as each one of them makes a unique fashion statement and can transform my look from day to night, fun to funky, and classic to daring in just under a minute. I`m hereby saying goodbye to boring nails thanks to the new Color Show range by Maybelline," she added.
The new ad campaign showcases "The Student of the Year" actress having a blast with the new range of nail paints, inspiring everyone to try them out. The campaign will go on air mid-October.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- HC seeks filmmaker's response on Kashmir documentary screening
- Bharatiya Kautilya Sena burns effigy of Salman Khan
- Black buck case: HC allows Salman Khan's plea to summon witnesses for reexamination
- Revealed: Ex-couple Ranbir- Deepika go candid in `Tamasha` first still
- Joe Jackson recovering after three heart attacks