Alia Bhatt to endorse beauty range
New Delhi: Philips India has roped in Bollywood actress Alia Bhatt as brand ambassador for its beauty range.
As the brand ambassador, Alia will help take the style revolution, that Philips India has started among the new age Indian women, to the next level.
"I believe women deserve to look and feel great every day and have the freedom to experiment with their looks. It is about knowing who you are and expressing yourself through your personal style," the actress said in a statement.
`Philips’ Beauty range is making that possible and I’m very happy to be associated with a brand that believes in the same style fundamentals as I do,” she added.
The `2 States` fame actress will start by endorsing Philips Kerashine range and a variety of depilation devices.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Who Humpty? It’s time for ‘Badrinath’ Varun Dhawan to hunt for his ‘Dulhania’ Alia Bhatt
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan controversy: Let’s not have a gender war, says Shekhar Suman
- ‘Baywatch’ babe Priyanka Chopra shares sizzling hot pic on Dwayne Johnson’s birthday
- Who’s the ‘Secret Superstar’ in Aamir Khan’s next film?
- Hema Malini, Dharmendra celebrate 36 years of marriage – See pics