Alia Bhatt to endorse beauty range
New Delhi: Philips India has roped in Bollywood actress Alia Bhatt as brand ambassador for its beauty range.
As the brand ambassador, Alia will help take the style revolution, that Philips India has started among the new age Indian women, to the next level.
"I believe women deserve to look and feel great every day and have the freedom to experiment with their looks. It is about knowing who you are and expressing yourself through your personal style," the actress said in a statement.
`Philips’ Beauty range is making that possible and I’m very happy to be associated with a brand that believes in the same style fundamentals as I do,” she added.
The `2 States` fame actress will start by endorsing Philips Kerashine range and a variety of depilation devices.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan in 'Raees' NEW POSTER will blow your mind!
- Katrina Kaif: Society fails to recognise marital rape as a crime; women must speak up!
- Jayalalithaa death: Sudarsan Pattnaik pays sand art tribute to the iconic leader
- Ranveer Singh was in 'Befikre' even before Aditya Chopra! Here's the truth
- Jayalalithaa death: Telugu stars mourn Amma's loss!
- Parineeti Chopra, Shraddha Kapoor turn black beauties and we can't stop gushing over it!
- Birthday special: Eight times Manish Malhotra created magic on-screen!
- Deepika Padukone looks ravishing on the latest 'Elle' cover!
- Narendra Modi making Nehru jacket fashionable again, believes Shantanu
- Sonam Kapoor looks ravishing in Shantanu & Nikhil design!