Alia Bhatt turns stylist
Mumbai:Bollywood`s young talent Alia Bhatt is set to offer hairstyling tips to her fans.
She will do so via a digital show which offers a plethora of stylish hair-do ideas and tips to make people`s locks look good. Alia will be seen sharing some of her favourite styles, tips and tricks to create interesting hairdos along with video jockeys Bani and Gaelyn on the web-based show, said a statement. The ladies will be bringing the trendiest, funkiest and eye-catching hair-dos and styles to viewers who look to be ahead of the style curve.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bob Dylan to receive Nobel prize in Stockholm at weekend: Academy
- Rajinikanth fans to meet on April 2 for brainstorming meet
- Babumoshai Bandookbaaz teaser poster: Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer has a rustic feel to it!
- I'm even happier: Father-to-be George Clooney
- Karan Johar takes his twins – Yash and Roohi – home
- Katrina Kaif, Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt and others dazzle at Hello! Hall Of Fame awards—SEE PICS
- Kriti Sanon looks fab on Vogue cover!
- Twinkle Khanna gets a hair makeover and we are crushing on it!
- Shahid Kapoor flaunts his six-pack abs on latest Filmfare cover!
- Alia Bhatt looks ethereal wearing Sabyasachi creation for Harper's Bazaar cover!