Alia Bhatt would love to have her fashion brand
New Delhi: In spite of barely being a film old, actress Alia Bhatt seems to have found her place in filmdom. Now, the `Student of The Year` actress dreams of having her own accessories and clothes brand one day.
"Having your own brand requires a lot of guts. I would love to do it someday...launch my own accessories or clothes brand," she said in a telephonic interview from Mumbai.
She said that her own brand value has to be that accessible for her fashion label to work. "I will work on it every time I get an opportunity," she added.
Bright colours being in vogue during winter, Alia says that these shades have entered every sphere of fashion, not just clothes.
"Right now the play of colours is in. It is happening everywhere, clothes and even umbrellas. The easiest way to play with colours is on your nails," said Alia, who recently launched a new range of nail paints, Color Show, by Maybelline.
"Being a youngster basically means don`t limit yourself to a particular colour or range. Just go all out," she added.
Fashion also means glowing skin. Spending time in front of the camera and applying heavy make-ups do take a toll on actors` skin.
"We use a lot of make-up and products, which does tire the skin. On a non-shooting day, I don`t wear any base or make-up," she said.
"Also, I just wash my face thrice a day. And do the usual things... I love drinking a lot of water, which always helps. Then I eat vitamins for my skin, hair and nails," added the actress whose upcoming films are `Highway` and `2 States`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Jurassic World' sequel to be bigger, grander, says Glen McIntosh
- Gauri Khan chills with youngest son AbRam in Barcelona!
- Esha Gupta named Goodwill Ambassador for 'touching little heart'
- Amitabh Bachchan celebrates 35th anniversary of 'Yaarana', shares 'amazing memories'
- Know the latest gifting trend this festive season!
- Shilpa Shetty nails the desi look with élan
- Diwali 2016: Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi, Vidya Balan, Aishwarya Rai and Deepika Padukone will inspire you to drape the six-yards!
- Anushka Sharma's bridal look in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' decoded!
- Ranbir Kapoor - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan look incredibly gorgeous as a couple on Filmfare cover
- Kangana Ranaut on the cover of GQ India magazine – Too hot to handle!