Allen opens vintage fashion store
London: Pop star Lily Allen and her sister Sarah Owen decided to open their own vintage clothing store because they both love fashion but can`t design clothes themselves.
The `Smile` singer and her sister, who recently opened their clothing store Lucy in Disguise in London together, were both really keen to get involved in the industry and made the decision to open a shop so they could be creative without having to make their own items, reported Contactmusic.
"I love vintage clothing and I felt like we could highlight how brilliant vintage shopping can be. Neither myself nor my sister are designers, but we love fashion and working with vintage allows us to be creative and as involved with the clothes as we can be," said Allen.
The 25-year-old singer, who is currently pregnant with her first child with boyfriend Sam Cooper, also insists she isn`t worried about working with her sibling and believes they will make a success of the business.
"We came up with the concept together. I love working with my sister - trust is a big thing for me when choosing who to work with and that isn`t an issue between us. We trust each other completely and feel very lucky to have each other," Allen said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic
- Nargis Fakhri looks smoking hot in this outfit with plunging neckline – See Pics
- Mother of 21 year-old twin sons - Urvashi Dholakia - defies age and how! See pics
- Priyanka Chopra sets the temperature soaring this monsoon – See sizzling hot pics