Allen opens vintage fashion store
London: Pop star Lily Allen and her sister Sarah Owen decided to open their own vintage clothing store because they both love fashion but can`t design clothes themselves.
The `Smile` singer and her sister, who recently opened their clothing store Lucy in Disguise in London together, were both really keen to get involved in the industry and made the decision to open a shop so they could be creative without having to make their own items, reported Contactmusic.
"I love vintage clothing and I felt like we could highlight how brilliant vintage shopping can be. Neither myself nor my sister are designers, but we love fashion and working with vintage allows us to be creative and as involved with the clothes as we can be," said Allen.
The 25-year-old singer, who is currently pregnant with her first child with boyfriend Sam Cooper, also insists she isn`t worried about working with her sibling and believes they will make a success of the business.
"We came up with the concept together. I love working with my sister - trust is a big thing for me when choosing who to work with and that isn`t an issue between us. We trust each other completely and feel very lucky to have each other," Allen said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bollywood celebs saddened by Hirakhand Express tragedy
- Priyanka Chopra shows support for anti-Trump Women's March
- Box Office report: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' picks up pace on weekend again
- I have learned to make peace with failure: Hrithik Roshan
- Monalisa opens up about her televised marriage with Vikrant Singh
- Sonakshi Sinha talks about her fashion preferences, says she has individualistic style
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Make heads turn by trying these hairstyle trends!
- Good head of hair a real confidence booster: Priyanka Chopra
- My fashion sense was quite outrageous: Kangana Ranaut