Alpana Gujral`s jewellery line to be exhibited
New Delhi: Jewellery designer Alpana Gujral is set to woo women in the capital with her new collection, Golden 20`s, a paradox of old world charm with modern day grace.
Made with gold and stones like ruby, emerald and sapphire, the collection consists of rings, necklaces, earrings and more.
It is a perfect balance of modest sophistication and intriguing vibrancy.
"The embodiment of affluence lies in quality not in flash," Gujral, who creates jewellery pieces that are a combination of traditional styles with contemporary forms, said a statement.
The collection will be exhibited for two days here, starting Sep 16.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan reveals two most beautiful journeys of his life
- Here's how Priyanka Chopra plans to celebrate Diwali in New York
- ‘Shivaay’ becomes Ajay Devgn’s biggest international release, to hit theatres in more than 60 countries
- 'Bigg Boss' 10: Priyanka Jagga Muise's message to fans after eviction from show
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Diwali 2016: Colours that can add glamour to your attire
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu gears up for the festival of lights– Here’s how
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu in traditional attire - Try out these looks this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Style your hair differently this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Lip colours to pick this festive season