Alpana Gujral`s jewellery line to be exhibited
New Delhi: Jewellery designer Alpana Gujral is set to woo women in the capital with her new collection, Golden 20`s, a paradox of old world charm with modern day grace.
Made with gold and stones like ruby, emerald and sapphire, the collection consists of rings, necklaces, earrings and more.
It is a perfect balance of modest sophistication and intriguing vibrancy.
"The embodiment of affluence lies in quality not in flash," Gujral, who creates jewellery pieces that are a combination of traditional styles with contemporary forms, said a statement.
The collection will be exhibited for two days here, starting Sep 16.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Guess who? This Bollywood veteran is giving Salman Khan serious fitness goals - Pic inside
- Usher announces new album 'Hard II Love'
- Remember Parul Chauhan aka Ragini from 'Bidaai'? Her latest pictures will make your jaw drop!
- Watch: Mouni Roy, Sanjeeda Sheikh's crazy 'Afghan Jalebi' act will make your day!
- B-Town celebs send warm wishes to Shahid Kapoor and Mira Rajput on birth of their daughter!
- Here’s how you can give your traditional wardrobe a fusion look
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly