Alpana Gujral`s jewellery line to be exhibited
New Delhi: Jewellery designer Alpana Gujral is set to woo women in the capital with her new collection, Golden 20`s, a paradox of old world charm with modern day grace.
Made with gold and stones like ruby, emerald and sapphire, the collection consists of rings, necklaces, earrings and more.
It is a perfect balance of modest sophistication and intriguing vibrancy.
"The embodiment of affluence lies in quality not in flash," Gujral, who creates jewellery pieces that are a combination of traditional styles with contemporary forms, said a statement.
The collection will be exhibited for two days here, starting Sep 16.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vidya Balan's 'Tumhari Sulu' will show her naughty side!
- Akshay Kumar's 'Padman' to show Radhika Apte in a nagging wife's role?
- I have over-sensitivity issues, besides family only Karan Johar can understand me: Shah Rukh Khan
- Shahid Kapoor's LATEST PIC will surely leave you gasping for air!
- Akshay Kumar’s ‘partner in crime’ Twinkle Khanna posts HILARIOUS video to celebrate 16 years of marriage – WATCH