Alpana Gujral`s jewellery line to be exhibited
New Delhi: Jewellery designer Alpana Gujral is set to woo women in the capital with her new collection, Golden 20`s, a paradox of old world charm with modern day grace.
Made with gold and stones like ruby, emerald and sapphire, the collection consists of rings, necklaces, earrings and more.
It is a perfect balance of modest sophistication and intriguing vibrancy.
"The embodiment of affluence lies in quality not in flash," Gujral, who creates jewellery pieces that are a combination of traditional styles with contemporary forms, said a statement.
The collection will be exhibited for two days here, starting Sep 16.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Court order narrows pop icon Prince's potential heirs to six
- Supreme Court directs actor Rajpal Yadav to undergo 6-day jail term
- The wedding trailer of Divyanka Tripathi-Vivek Dahiya is beautiful in all possible ways- WATCH magic taking over!
- Post her lip-kiss spree with Ranveer Singh in 'Befikre' THIS is what Vaani Kapoor has to say about kissing- READ
- Arjun Rampal cannot get enough of Sidharth Malhotra-Katrina Kaif's 'Kala Chashma'
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic