Alternatives for lipstick
New York: Wearing lipstick can get tricky as there are many with drying formulas or ones that bleed all over your face. But if you still wish to have a bit of colour on your lips without reaching out for lipstick, try the alternatives.
Here are lipstick alternatives suggested by make-up artist Kari Bauce, reports huffingtonpost.com:
* Lip gloss: Bauce recommends ones with a hint of colour. Your lips will stay smooth and shiny thanks to ingredients like vitamin E and shea butter. It also requires little-to-no touch-ups throughout the day.
* Tinted lip balm: Tinted versions of lip balm will make your lips moist as they are on the waxier side while giving colour too. Consider it to be chapstick with colour.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Katrina Kaif in her little 'Twilight' zone with Robert Pattinson! Pic inside
- Video alert! Divyanka Tripathi - Vivek Dahiya’s wedding teaser will inspire you to fall in love
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: 'Naira' Shivangi Joshi & 'Kartik' Mohsin Khan in love?
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 629—Abhi ends his relationship with Pragya!
- Photo alert! ‘Baazigar’ jodi Shah Rukh Khan-Shilpa Shetty looks like this now
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic