Alternatives for lipstick
New York: Wearing lipstick can get tricky as there are many with drying formulas or ones that bleed all over your face. But if you still wish to have a bit of colour on your lips without reaching out for lipstick, try the alternatives.
Here are lipstick alternatives suggested by make-up artist Kari Bauce, reports huffingtonpost.com:
* Lip gloss: Bauce recommends ones with a hint of colour. Your lips will stay smooth and shiny thanks to ingredients like vitamin E and shea butter. It also requires little-to-no touch-ups throughout the day.
* Tinted lip balm: Tinted versions of lip balm will make your lips moist as they are on the waxier side while giving colour too. Consider it to be chapstick with colour.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Adult film actress Jessica Drake accuses Donald Trump of sexual misconduct
- Happy that protests against Karan Johar's movie are over: Madhur Bhandarkar on 'ADHM' row
- Children helping Angelina Jolie to rethink divorce tactics from Brad Pitt
- Here's how to get glowing skin this Diwali
- Shabana Azmi slammed Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis—Here's why
- Shilpa Shetty nails the desi look with élan
- Diwali 2016: Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi, Vidya Balan, Aishwarya Rai and Deepika Padukone will inspire you to drape the six-yards!
- Anushka Sharma's bridal look in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' decoded!
- Ranbir Kapoor - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan look incredibly gorgeous as a couple on Filmfare cover
- Kangana Ranaut on the cover of GQ India magazine – Too hot to handle!