Alternatives for lipstick
New York: Wearing lipstick can get tricky as there are many with drying formulas or ones that bleed all over your face. But if you still wish to have a bit of colour on your lips without reaching out for lipstick, try the alternatives.
Here are lipstick alternatives suggested by make-up artist Kari Bauce, reports huffingtonpost.com:
* Lip gloss: Bauce recommends ones with a hint of colour. Your lips will stay smooth and shiny thanks to ingredients like vitamin E and shea butter. It also requires little-to-no touch-ups throughout the day.
* Tinted lip balm: Tinted versions of lip balm will make your lips moist as they are on the waxier side while giving colour too. Consider it to be chapstick with colour.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranveer Singh's rendition of 'Pardesi Pardesi' is so bad it is actually good! - Watch video
- Is Sophie Choudry secretly engaged? Here's the truth
- MASSIVE! Salman Khan's 'Sultan' celebrates 50 days in theatres – Details inside
- Benefits of face scrubs for men
- Watch: Sushant Singh Rajput spills romance in 'Kaun Tujhe' from 'MS Dhoni - The Untold Story'
- Here’s how you can give your traditional wardrobe a fusion look
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly