Amanda Bynes makes her presence felt in a turban
Washington: Amanda Bynes, who was keeping a low profile following some really bizarre public behavior, has resurfaced on Instagram, asserting that her phone is stolen, and her fans should follow her there instead.
The 26-year-old actress then posted the same picture of herself, wearing a turban and sunglasses, three different times with three different captions that says “Bout to get my nails done” ... “What up doe” ... and “Love my turban,” according to TMZ.
The ‘Sydney White’ star also posted a picture of her crotch rockin’ skinny jeans with the caption: “Losing weight is hard.”
Meanwhile it is said that the actress is still facing one charge of DUI, two charges of hit and run and two charges of driving on a suspended license. She is due back in court on November 29.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ayushmann Khurrana to don a muscular look for 'Bareilly Ki Barfi'
- Don't think it will be difficult to gel with Farhan Akhtar: Kriti Sanon
- Independence, career more important than marriage in life: Reveals study on young singles
- Actors are very small fish, say B-Town celebs on MNS threat
- MNS threat to Pakistan artists: Here's what Sushant Singh Rajput has to say
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn