Amanda Seyfried named new face of Givenchy
Los Angeles: Actress Amanda Seyfried has replaced actress-model Liv Tyler as the face of luxury French clothing and accessory brand Givenchy.
When the 27-year-old actress was asked if she wanted to front a series of advertisements for their fragrance `Very Irresistible`, she didn`t hesitate.
"Amanda is a chic, sexy woman who is a perfect fit for Givenchy," femalefirst.co.uk quoted executive of Givenchy Nicholas Munafo as saying.
The ‘Les Miserables’ actress, who was seen in a purple Givenchy gown at the 2012 Tony awards, said: "I`m proud to be part of the brand because what they do is really cool - they`re so artistic. And I feel like I have a foot in the fashion industry now."
Advertisements featuring the actress will be seen starting October.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Supreme Court directs actor Rajpal Yadav to undergo 6-day jail term
- The wedding trailer of Divyanka Tripathi-Vivek Dahiya is beautiful in all possible ways- WATCH magic taking over!
- Post her lip-kiss spree with Ranveer Singh in 'Befikre' THIS is what Vaani Kapoor has to say about kissing- READ
- Arjun Rampal cannot get enough of Sidharth Malhotra-Katrina Kaif's 'Kala Chashma'
- Mahesh Babu gears up for next with AR Murugadoss
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic