Amanda Seyfried named new face of Givenchy
Los Angeles: Actress Amanda Seyfried has replaced actress-model Liv Tyler as the face of luxury French clothing and accessory brand Givenchy.
When the 27-year-old actress was asked if she wanted to front a series of advertisements for their fragrance `Very Irresistible`, she didn`t hesitate.
"Amanda is a chic, sexy woman who is a perfect fit for Givenchy," femalefirst.co.uk quoted executive of Givenchy Nicholas Munafo as saying.
The ‘Les Miserables’ actress, who was seen in a purple Givenchy gown at the 2012 Tony awards, said: "I`m proud to be part of the brand because what they do is really cool - they`re so artistic. And I feel like I have a foot in the fashion industry now."
Advertisements featuring the actress will be seen starting October.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia my inspiration for doing 'Shaandaar': Shahid
- Raksha Bandhan: The crazy video by Akshay Kumar with sister will leave you in splits!
- Alia Bhatt will never make 'first move' in relationships
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Newlyweds Shahid-Mira make fashion debut at Masaba's LFW show