Amanda Seyfried named new face of Givenchy
Los Angeles: Actress Amanda Seyfried has replaced actress-model Liv Tyler as the face of luxury French clothing and accessory brand Givenchy.
When the 27-year-old actress was asked if she wanted to front a series of advertisements for their fragrance `Very Irresistible`, she didn`t hesitate.
"Amanda is a chic, sexy woman who is a perfect fit for Givenchy," femalefirst.co.uk quoted executive of Givenchy Nicholas Munafo as saying.
The ‘Les Miserables’ actress, who was seen in a purple Givenchy gown at the 2012 Tony awards, said: "I`m proud to be part of the brand because what they do is really cool - they`re so artistic. And I feel like I have a foot in the fashion industry now."
Advertisements featuring the actress will be seen starting October.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth donates Rs.10 lakh for Tamil Nadu rain-hit
- Happy to take a break from acting, says Sonali Bendre
- I think there is no issue about actors saying what they want, says Shah Rukh Khan
- Sonali Bendre is a progressive mother: Vivek Oberoi
- Regret fighting with best friend Sajid Nadiadwala: Sajid Khan