Amazon.in forays into men’s apparel
New Delhi: After launching Intimate Apparel store for women in May, online shopping destination Amazon.in has now expanded its fashion portfolio by introducing men’s apparel.
It has launched The Denim Hangout and men’s innerwear stores.
It offers over 1,500 styles in men’s denim wear and more than 1,300 styles in men’s innerwear from popular brands like Levis, Lee, Wrangler, French Connection, V.I.P and Lee Cooper, said a statement.
The Denim Hangout is a concept store that has more than just the blue jeans. Denim shirts, jackets, waistcoats, T-shirts, leggings and more are available.
In the innerwear range, it offers boxers, trunks and vests and more.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rishi Kapoor wants 'Rendezvous With Simi Garewal' back on air
- Rahul Bose's 'Poorna' trailer will make you shoutout for woman power!
- The Ghazi Attack: First week Box Office collections figures of Rana Daggubati starrer are out!
- Machine TRAILER alert! Watch Mustafa and Kiara Advani's racy romance and action!
- Badrinath Ki Dulhania: Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt's quirky antics steal the show in 'Aashiq Surrender Hua'
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: Go ethnic to look resplendent
- 'Princess India' title: John Abraham to honour the winner of beauty pageant for visually impaired
- Men too can incorporate pink in their wardrobe!
- Alia Bhatt-Varun Dhawan’s chemistry on Filmfare cover exhibits cuteness in abundance
- Jeetendra, Arbaaz to walk ramp for charity show