Amitabh Bachchan meets Christian Louboutin
Mumbai: Megastar Amitabh Bachchan paid a visit to French footwear designer Christian Louboutin`s newly opened store here. The actor, known for his stylish choice of apparel and accessories, says he shares a good rapport with the designer.
"Some of Louboutin works are most unusual and exclusive, with some trademark features, such as, the sole of each footwear is red in colour. The ones I wore for the Steven Spielberg conversation were his creation," Big B posted on his blog.
Recalling a past meeting with the designer, Amitabh wrote: "Louboutin was at the Morocco Film Festival, and we did a photo shoot together, where he actually got hold of a peacock and placed it by my side."
Amitabh also added that he will soon be back in Bhopal to finish Prakash Jha`s ‘Satyagraha’ and then on to the international premiere of ‘The Great Gatsby’, which will first premiere in New York and then at the Cannes International Film Festival.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Diwali 2016: Spiritual healing tips to bring in prosperity, protection and abundance
- Shah Rukh Khan and Gauri celebrate 25 years of marriage
- Diwali 2016: Cash, coupons most sought after gifts, says ASSOCHAM study
- Unique ideas that will help you immortalise your wedding
- Bigg Boss 10: Will Om Swami be the next India wala to face eviction?
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu in traditional attire - Try out these looks this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Style your hair differently this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Lip colours to pick this festive season
- Shilpa Shetty nails the desi look with élan
- Diwali 2016: Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi, Vidya Balan, Aishwarya Rai and Deepika Padukone will inspire you to drape the six-yards!