Amitabh Bachchan meets Christian Louboutin
Mumbai: Megastar Amitabh Bachchan paid a visit to French footwear designer Christian Louboutin`s newly opened store here. The actor, known for his stylish choice of apparel and accessories, says he shares a good rapport with the designer.
"Some of Louboutin works are most unusual and exclusive, with some trademark features, such as, the sole of each footwear is red in colour. The ones I wore for the Steven Spielberg conversation were his creation," Big B posted on his blog.
Recalling a past meeting with the designer, Amitabh wrote: "Louboutin was at the Morocco Film Festival, and we did a photo shoot together, where he actually got hold of a peacock and placed it by my side."
Amitabh also added that he will soon be back in Bhopal to finish Prakash Jha`s ‘Satyagraha’ and then on to the international premiere of ‘The Great Gatsby’, which will first premiere in New York and then at the Cannes International Film Festival.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Varun Dhawan – Ali Bhatt starrer ‘Badrinath Ki Dulhania’ brand new poster out!
- Saif Ali Khan confirms daughter Sara Ali Khan’s Bollywood debut
- ‘Diya Aur Baati Hum' sequel to be titled ‘Tu Sooraj Main Saanjh Piyaji'
- Narendra Modi to unveil 112-ft tall face of Lord Shiva idol on Maha Shivaratri
- Richa Chadha collaborates with all-female production in New York
- Jeetendra, Arbaaz to walk ramp for charity show
- Deepika Padukone in a Ralph Lauren number at New York Fashion Week will leave you mesmerised!
- Ashley Graham becomes first plus-size model to walk for Michael Kors
- Deepika Padukone sits pretty in the front row at New York Fashion Week for Michael Kors!
- French Vogue to feature transgender model Valentina Sampaio for the first time