Amitabh Bachchan meets Christian Louboutin
Mumbai: Megastar Amitabh Bachchan paid a visit to French footwear designer Christian Louboutin`s newly opened store here. The actor, known for his stylish choice of apparel and accessories, says he shares a good rapport with the designer.
"Some of Louboutin works are most unusual and exclusive, with some trademark features, such as, the sole of each footwear is red in colour. The ones I wore for the Steven Spielberg conversation were his creation," Big B posted on his blog.
Recalling a past meeting with the designer, Amitabh wrote: "Louboutin was at the Morocco Film Festival, and we did a photo shoot together, where he actually got hold of a peacock and placed it by my side."
Amitabh also added that he will soon be back in Bhopal to finish Prakash Jha`s ‘Satyagraha’ and then on to the international premiere of ‘The Great Gatsby’, which will first premiere in New York and then at the Cannes International Film Festival.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- You cannot take your eyes off 'sloth struck' Ranveer Singh lazing around!- See it to believe it
- Dance songs should not be called item numbers: Aditi Rao Hydari
- Arbaaz Khan speaks about his character in 'Tera Intezaar'- READ
- Kangana Ranaut looking forward to next project- Know all about it!
- Do's & Donts while worshipping a Shivling—A must read!
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic