Amy Adams studies photographs to look better
Los Angeles: Actress Amy Adams looks at photographs of herself to avoid beauty disasters.
The ‘Man of Steel’ actress revealed she studies the "inspirational" photos of herself in order to make sure she never makes the same mistake twice.
"It`s part of my preparation for major red carpet events. That said, on one occasion a hair stylist made my hair enormous - but rather than freak out, I thought, `I`m just going to take my big hair out for the night - you work it, girl`," contactmusic.com quoted the 38-year-old as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Book lovers go gaga as cine-star Rishi Kapoor takes centrestage at Zee Jaipur Literature Festival
- 'Iron Man 3' actor Miguel Ferrer dead after battling throat cancer
- Zaira Wasim controversy: 'Dangal' star's posters burnt in Kashmir valley
- THIS is what Shah Rukh Khan can't do in front of camera!
- Shah Rukh Khan heads to 'Bigg Boss 10' sets, will meet Salman Khan!