Amy Adams studies photographs to look better
Los Angeles: Actress Amy Adams looks at photographs of herself to avoid beauty disasters.
The ‘Man of Steel’ actress revealed she studies the "inspirational" photos of herself in order to make sure she never makes the same mistake twice.
"It`s part of my preparation for major red carpet events. That said, on one occasion a hair stylist made my hair enormous - but rather than freak out, I thought, `I`m just going to take my big hair out for the night - you work it, girl`," contactmusic.com quoted the 38-year-old as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mechanic Resurrection movie review: Fails to rise
- Want no cookie cutter beauty queen: Lara Dutta
- Sonam Kapoor to campaign against malnutrition
- Taapsee Pannu, Neeraj Pandey reteam on 'Meera'
- 'A Flying Jatt' Box Office collections: Tiger Shroff-Jacqueline Fernandez starrer mints Rs 7.10 cr on opening day!
- Here’s how you can give your traditional wardrobe a fusion look
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly