Amy Childs launches new lingerie range for Tesco
London: Amy Childs showed off her curves to perfection as she modelled the new underwear collection by Ultimo for Tesco. The former ‘TOWIE’ star looked sensational as she posed in the new range, which will hit selected stores up and down the country very soon.
The summer range includes some very pretty sets including a black lace and white satin lingerie and another with purple lace and a pink and white striped set. The 21-year-old looked stunning in the violet floral set and angelic in a plain white satin ensemble, a leading daily has reported.
Childs was named the face of Bra Queen last October created by Ultimo boss Michelle Mone off the back off her ‘TOWIE’ success. Amy was one of the original cast members of the series but left after the second series to pursue other interests.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I prefer Indian designers over big international names: Aditi Rao Hydari
- See pics: RAR comes out with Autumn Winter collection!
- Wearing bow-tie everyday was Nick Jonas' fashion faux pas
- Ranbir Kapoor unveils Manish Malhotra's debut menswear line at LFW
- I've struck ideal balance between fame and anonymity: Cindy Crawford