Andie MacDowell`s doesn`t stick to one look
Los Angeles: American actress Andie MacDowell says her look is always changing because she likes to experiment with trends.
The 55-year-old is drawn to feminine clothes, but she hasn`t found what suits her best.
"I have evolved through time periods. I have been tempted, maybe more than some people, by whatever is hot at the moment. I don`t think I have really defined who I am,” contactmusic.com quoted MacDowell as saying.
"I`m evolving, or perhaps my style is evolving, but there is a romantic side of me. I`ve been drawn to a more romantic style, softer, feminine... but I like a suit. I feel very feminine in a suit,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Depression not limited to glamour and filmdom alone: Deepika
- Film with Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt won't be typically romantic: Gauri Shinde
- See in pic: Anil Kapoor in awe of daughters, Sonam and Rhea Kapoor!
- Shilpa Shetty rejoices 4 million Twitter followers
- I don't know my caste or creed, I'm universal: Amitabh Bachchan