Angela Johnson is now a `mermaid`
New Delhi: Kingfisher Calender girl Angela Johnson will turn mermaid for a magazine cover shoot.
The 23-year-old, who last posed in bikinis for a calendar shoot, has now learned underwater swimming.
She will be seen swimming gracefully under water like a mermaid wearing an embellished top for the covershoot.
"Having to shoot underwater is a completely different thing altogether. It`s difficult to hold your breath for long periods while making it look natural and beautiful, while also making sure it doesn`t look like you`re holding your breath," Angela said in a statement.
"The first day of shooting was a bit difficult as it took us some time to warm up and get comfortable, but we had lot of fun during the shooting," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan thanks fans after acquittal in 18-year-old chinkara poaching cases
- 'Dishoom' to get shield against piracy
- Bikini pictures of ‘DJ Wale Babu’ sensation Natasa Stankovic will make your heart skip a beat!
- Guess who? THIS Hollywood celebrity wants to do a film with Shah Rukh Khan
- Sonam Kapoor's look in next film mix of high-end fashion, ethnic
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic