Angelina Jolie gets new arm tattoo
Los Angeles: Actress Angelina Jolie debuted an arm tattoo while stepping out in Sydney, Australia.
The new artwork appears to be made up of Arabic words and is located on her right forearm, near another similar design, reported Hello! magazine.
"I love them. They`re body art. I don`t think it`s abnormal that someone who spends their life in other skins wants to claim their own by marking things on it that matter to them," she had said in a previous interview.
Jolie, 38, was seen walking down a dock to catch a water taxi in an all-black ensemble. She carried a black oversized tote bag with her, as well as a straw hat to protect herself from the sunlight.
The mother of six is currently in town with her kids and enjoying all the sights the city has to offer.
Jolie and her brood landed Down Under last week. Fiancé Brad Pitt was in Toronto to attend the premiere of his latest film ‘12 Years a Slave’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Film with Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt won't be typically romantic: Gauri Shinde
- See in pic: Anil Kapoor in awe of daughters, Sonam and Rhea Kapoor!
- Shilpa Shetty rejoices 4 million Twitter followers
- I don't know my caste or creed, I'm universal: Amitabh Bachchan
- First trailer of Clooney's 'Hail, Caesar!' unveiled