Anita Dongre to showcase at Caravan 2014 in Riyadh
New Delhi: In a one of its kind fashion and lifestyle collaboration featuring the finest of Indian fashion, design and décor, Caravan 2014 at Harvey Nichols in Riyadh will see the works from ace designer Anita Dongre.
An Initiative by Princess Reema bint Bandar Al Saud, CEO of Harvey Nichols Riyadh, Caravan 2014 is a two month long retail and lifestyle extravaganza that offers exemplary Indian design, décor, jewellery and fashion with more than 80 participants.
The festival will start June 15 and will go on till August 2014.
The designs showcased by Dongre at the festival will offer an eclectic range of boho luxury gowns adorned with gota patti work alongwith hand woven sheer and panelled maxis and gowns to raw silk draped tunics and dhoti style gowns, said a statement.
“I am excited to be showcasing my collection at Caravan 2014. I see the showcasing of Anita Dongre Timeless collection here as a fitting blend of Indian aesthetics with modern contemporary silhouettes,” Dongre said in a statement.
“Caravan 2014, is an excellent platform to showcase our rich Indian aesthetics, crafts and timeless heritage and the initiative is well curated and has a handpicked pool of emerging and established Indian talent,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Actors face many demons everyday: Radhika Apte
- Watch: Jimmy Sheirgill's political drama 'Shorgul's trailer packs a punch!
- 'I'm the boss of my own s**t' says Ankita Lokhande post split with Sushant Singh Rajput!-- See pic
- Like things to be poetic in music, says Rabbi Shergill
- Riteish Deshmukh pays tribute to father on 70th birth anniversary!
- Super-hot! Sussanne Khan, Bipasha Basu, Malaika Arora on the cover of Femina Luxury issue
- Jacqueline Fernandez oozes sensuality in plunging neckline – See Pics
- Tips to pick up the right pair of shoes for the right occasion
- Summer special: Fashion trends to watch out for
- Fashion shows can boost Goa tourism – Here’s how