Ankita Shorey walks the ramp for Rina Dhaka at WLIFW
New Delhi: With former Miss India Ankita Shorey as the show stopper, ace designer Rina Dhaka showcased her black and white collection on day one of Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week (WLIFW).
Even with this new autumn-winter collection, Dhaka`s love affair with lycra continued alongwith a tussar twist.
"For this collection I have broken away from body-huging couture and embraced flowing silhouettes instead along with Bhagalpur silks mixed with tussars," Dhaka said after the show last night.
Shorey looked every bit gothic in a grey sequined floor length gown with a sheer back.
Besides tussar, Dhaka also brought out the strength of wool, metallic weave and luxurious satin.
The designer kept the fluidity in the collection with silhouettes like A-line, sheaths, maxi lengths and loose waist.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aishwarya chills with Aaradhya, Shweta—See pic shared by Amitabh Bachchan!
- Anushka Sharma flexes muscles for ‘Sultan’ Salman Khan: See Pics
- Valentine week: Celebrate 'Promise Day' with these 'vows'!
- Kapoor and Sons: Meet the adorably crazy family – Watch trailer if you missed it
- Johnny Depp stars in fake Trump biopic