Ankita Shorey walks the ramp for Rina Dhaka at WLIFW
New Delhi: With former Miss India Ankita Shorey as the show stopper, ace designer Rina Dhaka showcased her black and white collection on day one of Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week (WLIFW).
Even with this new autumn-winter collection, Dhaka`s love affair with lycra continued alongwith a tussar twist.
"For this collection I have broken away from body-huging couture and embraced flowing silhouettes instead along with Bhagalpur silks mixed with tussars," Dhaka said after the show last night.
Shorey looked every bit gothic in a grey sequined floor length gown with a sheer back.
Besides tussar, Dhaka also brought out the strength of wool, metallic weave and luxurious satin.
The designer kept the fluidity in the collection with silhouettes like A-line, sheaths, maxi lengths and loose waist.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- On Rafi's 35th death anniversary, Rishi Kapoor thanks him
- I'm enjoying being married and doing nothing: Rani Mukerji
- Kendall, Kylie Jenner unleash their first shoe collection
- Woody Allen 'lucked out' with wife, Mia Farrow's adopted daughter Soon-Yi
- 'Game of Thrones' will end, but not after 7th season