Anna Nicole Smith’s 6-year-old daughter makes modeling debut
Washington: Anna Nicole Smith’s daughter is following in the tragic model’s footsteps after shooting an advert for the same clothing company that launched her mum’s career.
The busty blonde beauty was selected to replace supermodel Claudia Schiffer as the face of Guess two decades ago, and now her little girl with ex Larry Birkhead, Dannielynn, has been chosen to front the firm’s kids Spring 2013 campaign, Contactmusic reported.
In one of the ads, the six year old can be seen wearing a denim skirt, yellow belt, and fedora while flashing a smile on a beach, and in a second picture she is photographed leaning against a piece of driftwood as she looks out onto the ocean.
Company creative director Paul Marciano insists Dannielynn is a natural, just like her mum, who died of an accidental overdose in 2007.
“Dannielynn has the same playful spirit that her mother had on a set,” he told Us magazine.
“She is a second-generation Guess girl, which makes this campaign a first for us,” he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Malayalam actress abduction case: Congress MLA alleges 'serious lapses' in handling case
- Veteran Arun Kakade selected for META Lifetime Achievement
- Have made my space without backing, support, says Aditi Rao Hydari
- I have earned enough money: Akshay Kumar
- Special screening of 'Lion' for Salaam Balak and Google India
- 'Princess India' title: John Abraham to honour the winner of beauty pageant for visually impaired
- Men too can incorporate pink in their wardrobe!
- Alia Bhatt-Varun Dhawan’s chemistry on Filmfare cover exhibits cuteness in abundance
- Jeetendra, Arbaaz to walk ramp for charity show
- Deepika Padukone in a Ralph Lauren number at New York Fashion Week will leave you mesmerised!