Anna Wintour finds red carpet dresses depressing
London: Anna Wintour, Vogue editor-in-chief, has revealed she is tired of celebrities wearing the same old strapless red carpet dresses.
Wintour, 64, reportedly said red carpet dressing comes across as manufactured and not an individual style.
"The red carpet, in the United States, has become too much of a business. It`s a fact that celebrities are paid to wear everything, and to me that sometimes comes across as very manufactured and not individual," Wintour said.
"How many mermaid fishtail strapless sequin gowns can we see?" she added.
The editor recently attended the Tony Awards in New York and she found the celebrities` dresses a total disaster,
"God, they need your help. Let me tell you, it was a disaster" she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shraddha Kapoor reveals her wardrobe essentials
- Raees look: Not one but three different styles for Shah Rukh Khan
- Wedding season special: Tips to pick suitable footwear for different functions
- Mira Rajput wears hubby's T-shirt and gets approval from Shahid Kapoor right away!
- Anushka Sharma looks dazzling on latest GQ cover!