Anne Hathaway happy with short hair
London: Actress Anne Hathaway, who got rid of her long locks to play Fantine in `Les Miserables`, says it wasn`t a problem getting rid of her signature long locks.
"I did it for a film, so it really wasn`t about me and my security. I`m just so pleased with how I look, so I now quite like having short hair," contactmusic.com quoted the 29-year-old as saying.
Starring alongside Australian actor Hugh Jackman, Hathaway plays a single mother who sells her hair and turns to prostitution to feed her child. Russell Crowe also features in the film.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- HC seeks filmmaker's response on Kashmir documentary screening
- Bharatiya Kautilya Sena burns effigy of Salman Khan
- Black buck case: HC allows Salman Khan's plea to summon witnesses for reexamination
- Revealed: Ex-couple Ranbir- Deepika go candid in `Tamasha` first still
- Joe Jackson recovering after three heart attacks