Anne Hathaway happy with short hair
London: Actress Anne Hathaway, who got rid of her long locks to play Fantine in `Les Miserables`, says it wasn`t a problem getting rid of her signature long locks.
"I did it for a film, so it really wasn`t about me and my security. I`m just so pleased with how I look, so I now quite like having short hair," contactmusic.com quoted the 29-year-old as saying.
Starring alongside Australian actor Hugh Jackman, Hathaway plays a single mother who sells her hair and turns to prostitution to feed her child. Russell Crowe also features in the film.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Arabic version of 'Zaalima' from 'Raees' will make you fall in love! - Watch
- Rajinikanth's 36th wedding anniversary: Fans throng outside his Chennai residence - See pics
- Man asks Karan Johar for his WhatsApp number on Twitter, KJo's reply will make you go LOL!
- Meryl Streep blasts Karl Lagerfeld over dress issue: 'He lied'
- Rangoon: Kriti Sanon talks about Kangana Ranaut, Shahid Kapoor starrer
- Anushka Sharma on VOGUE cover will bring out the 'feminist' in you!
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: Go ethnic to look resplendent
- 'Princess India' title: John Abraham to honour the winner of beauty pageant for visually impaired
- Men too can incorporate pink in their wardrobe!
- Alia Bhatt-Varun Dhawan’s chemistry on Filmfare cover exhibits cuteness in abundance