Anne Hathaway`s pixie cut voted most influencial
Los Angeles: Anne Hathaway`s post `Les Miserables` pixie cut has been voted the most influencial short hairstyle of all time.
Short hair has certainly been lucky for Hathaway. She cut off her hair to play fallen Fantine in the musical which brought her a best supporting Oscar.
And now it is the most desired cut, according to a poll by the Hairdressing Council of Great Britain and Universal Pictures, who asked a thousand people to weigh in on the most influential onscreen haircut of all time, reported E!Online.
Hathaway`s pixie was followed by the laid back loose curls that Jennifer Aniston sported in `Along Came Polly`. Screen legend Audrey Hepburn`s bold updo in `Charade` came third.
Pixie cut is very popular among Hollywood ladies with Miley Cyrus to Maggie Gyllenhaal opting for the minimalistic style.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aditya Chopra to launch Raj Kapoor's grandson Aadar Jain
- Shweta Tiwari, Abhinav Kohli welcome first bundle of joy
- Harshvardhan Kapoor as Bhavesh Joshi – prosthetics and lots more
- Akshay Kumar shares first look of ‘Jolly LL.B 2’ and it is mighty impressive
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 725: Sarla reveals the truth behind Pragya's fake pregnancy
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks incredibly gorgeous on the cover of Grazia India
- Deepika Padukone aces her monochrome look like a fashion pro!
- Make-up must haves in your kitty!
- Wedding special: Dear men, ace Nawabi look this season
- Vishnu Raj Menon wins Peter England Mr India 2016, Hrithik Roshan feels 'inspired'