Anne Hathaway`s pixie cut voted most influencial
Los Angeles: Anne Hathaway`s post `Les Miserables` pixie cut has been voted the most influencial short hairstyle of all time.
Short hair has certainly been lucky for Hathaway. She cut off her hair to play fallen Fantine in the musical which brought her a best supporting Oscar.
And now it is the most desired cut, according to a poll by the Hairdressing Council of Great Britain and Universal Pictures, who asked a thousand people to weigh in on the most influential onscreen haircut of all time, reported E!Online.
Hathaway`s pixie was followed by the laid back loose curls that Jennifer Aniston sported in `Along Came Polly`. Screen legend Audrey Hepburn`s bold updo in `Charade` came third.
Pixie cut is very popular among Hollywood ladies with Miley Cyrus to Maggie Gyllenhaal opting for the minimalistic style.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- We'll live up to hype around 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story': Neeraj Pandey
- TV actors don't have luxury to choose quality stuff: Ashmit Patel
- Alive Indians band to dedicate performance to Uri attack victims
- Banning artistes gives victory to terrorists: Pakistani musician
- Mosquito breeding: Sushmita Sen served notice by BMC
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn