Anne Hathaway`s pixie cut voted most influencial
Los Angeles: Anne Hathaway`s post `Les Miserables` pixie cut has been voted the most influencial short hairstyle of all time.
Short hair has certainly been lucky for Hathaway. She cut off her hair to play fallen Fantine in the musical which brought her a best supporting Oscar.
And now it is the most desired cut, according to a poll by the Hairdressing Council of Great Britain and Universal Pictures, who asked a thousand people to weigh in on the most influential onscreen haircut of all time, reported E!Online.
Hathaway`s pixie was followed by the laid back loose curls that Jennifer Aniston sported in `Along Came Polly`. Screen legend Audrey Hepburn`s bold updo in `Charade` came third.
Pixie cut is very popular among Hollywood ladies with Miley Cyrus to Maggie Gyllenhaal opting for the minimalistic style.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hotness alert! Latest pic of Shah Rukh Khan's son Aryan will leave you drooling
- Salman Khan, Ajay Devgn fans for berserk on Twitter, thanks to Shah Rukh Khan – Know why
- Ravana, the demon king is worshipped in these Indian temples
- Forget controversies, KRK makes 'interesting' remark about Karan Singh Grover-Bipasha Basu wedding
- Shah Rukh Khan should get National Award for 'FAN'—See who says this!