Anupama Dayal goes online with boho collection
New Delhi: Good news for fashionistas! Designer Anupama Dayal`s latest collection inspired from Bohemian culture and designs is now available online.
Dayal has tied up with online brand perniaspopupshop.com, said a statement.
From elegant saris and peplum blouses, the wide-range of collection is inspired from vibrant hand-painted textiles and needle craft techniques.
Dayal has also used hand-painted fabrics like palampore, which is created using the kalamkari technique.
Pop colours like bright red, pink, yellow and orange have been used.
Before she started working on the collection, Dayal visited museums, sifted through books and scanned snapshots to get ideas.
The collection price ranges from Rs.3,000 to Rs.15,000.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan to debut as tiger ambassador on Tuesday
- Jenner-Kardashian women grace Cosmopolitan's cover
- 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' will be super duper hit: Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- 'Baahubali' director SS Rajamouli's ropes in Mohanlal for Rs 1,000 cr project 'Garuda'?
- See in pics: Varun Dhawan's 'Dilwale' diaries!