Anupama Dayal goes online with boho collection
New Delhi: Good news for fashionistas! Designer Anupama Dayal`s latest collection inspired from Bohemian culture and designs is now available online.
Dayal has tied up with online brand perniaspopupshop.com, said a statement.
From elegant saris and peplum blouses, the wide-range of collection is inspired from vibrant hand-painted textiles and needle craft techniques.
Dayal has also used hand-painted fabrics like palampore, which is created using the kalamkari technique.
Pop colours like bright red, pink, yellow and orange have been used.
Before she started working on the collection, Dayal visited museums, sifted through books and scanned snapshots to get ideas.
The collection price ranges from Rs.3,000 to Rs.15,000.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Raees' promotion by train: Huge crowd erupts at Vadodara to see Shah Rukh Khan; 1 reported dead in lathicharge
- 'Commando 2' trailer is out! Vidyut Jammwal enthrals audience with mind-blowing stunts - WATCH
- Arms Act case: Being a friend I am happy for Salman Khan, says Daisy Shah
- Ali Fazal sponsors self-defence for girls in his family
- When Shah Rukh Khan visited Taj Mahal with his 'first income'
- Mahira Khan looks stunning in THIS white outfit!
- Sonakshi Sinha talks about her fashion preferences, says she has individualistic style
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Make heads turn by trying these hairstyle trends!
- Good head of hair a real confidence booster: Priyanka Chopra