Anupama, Masaba to open WIFW spring-summer 2014
New Delhi: The spring-summer edition of the Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week (WIFW) will kick off here Oct 9 with a combined show by Anupama Dayal and Masaba Gupta, the Fashion Design Council of India (FDCI) announced Friday.
The five-day event will be held at Pragati Maidan.
“We are delighted that two talented, young designers will be opening the latest season of the Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week Spring Summer 2014 with their innovative collection,” FDCI president Sunil Sethi said in a statement.
Anupama is known for her interesting inspirations and eclectic designs, while Masaba`s label, House of Masaba, will once again try to woo viewers with its ingenious, bold prints combined with an innovative graphic twist.
“I feel privileged to open the fashion week as prestigious as WIFW, thank you FDCI. My collection is called Gulabi and I hope it will start the week on a fresh and energetic note,” said Anupama.
Masaba said: “I am thrilled and honoured to be opening for FDCI at WIFW SS 2014 for House of Masaba as I look forward to showing my new line in the capital after a long gap.”
It is a special chance for Masaba.
"I will be opening WIFW for the second time this year. (It) was for Satya Paul in March, this time for House of Masaba," she posted on Twitter.
Pic Courtesy: www.designerzcentral.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Commando 2' trailer is out! Vidyut Jammwal enthrals audience with mind-blowing stunts - WATCH
- Arms Act case: Being a friend I am happy for Salman Khan, says Daisy Shah
- Ali Fazal sponsors self-defence for girls in his family
- When Shah Rukh Khan visited Taj Mahal with his 'first income'
- 'Raees' Shah Rukh Khan is travelling from Mumbai to Delhi by train – See pics
- Mahira Khan looks stunning in THIS white outfit!
- Sonakshi Sinha talks about her fashion preferences, says she has individualistic style
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Make heads turn by trying these hairstyle trends!
- Good head of hair a real confidence booster: Priyanka Chopra