Anuradha Ramam designs for men too
New Delhi: Fashion designer and textile revivalist Anuradha Ramam, known for her contemporary Ikat and Kantha saris, will have something for men too at her soon-to-open store in the capital.
Described as “an ideal platform to satiate the fashion fetish of all the fashionistas”, the store in Shahpur Jat is meant for those who believe that fashion fades but style remains the same.
“My new store caters with customised clothes and it will cater to men too, who pursue a desire to be experimental,” the designer said.
“My new store focuses more on fusion wear by giving a new range of embroideries in ethnic wear and reviving the normal boring attires into exciting and quirky attires. This store would also offer men different options apart from normal clothing,” she added.
The label Anuradha Ramam is known for epitomising style, tradition and refinement in fashion. Her designs display sophistication and youthfulness by blending ancient heritage with modern twist and this is what her new store will give it to the patrons.
The price range of the collection in the store starts from Rs.6,500.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Kaabil' vs 'Raees': Hrithik Roshan, Shah Rukh Khan's Wednesday face-off gets more intense!
- Global Box Office report: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' continues victory run
- I initially felt intimidated by Shah Rukh Khan on 'Raees' set: Zeeshan Ayyub Khan
- 'Chennai Express' producer Karim Morani reacts to rape allegations
- Bobby Deol’s 50th birthday: Here's how brother Sunny Deol plans to celebrate