Anuradha Ramam designs for men too
New Delhi: Fashion designer and textile revivalist Anuradha Ramam, known for her contemporary Ikat and Kantha saris, will have something for men too at her soon-to-open store in the capital.
Described as “an ideal platform to satiate the fashion fetish of all the fashionistas”, the store in Shahpur Jat is meant for those who believe that fashion fades but style remains the same.
“My new store caters with customised clothes and it will cater to men too, who pursue a desire to be experimental,” the designer said.
“My new store focuses more on fusion wear by giving a new range of embroideries in ethnic wear and reviving the normal boring attires into exciting and quirky attires. This store would also offer men different options apart from normal clothing,” she added.
The label Anuradha Ramam is known for epitomising style, tradition and refinement in fashion. Her designs display sophistication and youthfulness by blending ancient heritage with modern twist and this is what her new store will give it to the patrons.
The price range of the collection in the store starts from Rs.6,500.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Popularity of ghazals increasing, says Rekha Bhardwaj
- Vidya Balan used to wear jhumkas worth Rs 5
- Trailer out! 'Sunshine Music Tours and Travels' is the road trip every youth needs – Watch here
- Honoured to help create an image for Indian Railways: Ritu Beri
- United Nation's Global Citizen Festival: Priyanka Chopra talks about humanity and youth- READ
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic