Anuradha Ramam designs for men too
New Delhi: Fashion designer and textile revivalist Anuradha Ramam, known for her contemporary Ikat and Kantha saris, will have something for men too at her soon-to-open store in the capital.
Described as “an ideal platform to satiate the fashion fetish of all the fashionistas”, the store in Shahpur Jat is meant for those who believe that fashion fades but style remains the same.
“My new store caters with customised clothes and it will cater to men too, who pursue a desire to be experimental,” the designer said.
“My new store focuses more on fusion wear by giving a new range of embroideries in ethnic wear and reviving the normal boring attires into exciting and quirky attires. This store would also offer men different options apart from normal clothing,” she added.
The label Anuradha Ramam is known for epitomising style, tradition and refinement in fashion. Her designs display sophistication and youthfulness by blending ancient heritage with modern twist and this is what her new store will give it to the patrons.
The price range of the collection in the store starts from Rs.6,500.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bizarre! People who watch more porn become more religious, says study
- Here’s what Emraan Hashmi’s wife does every time he kisses his co-stars on screen
- Salma Agha to get lifetime Indian visa, say MHA sources
- Aamir Khan in second season of Anil Kapoor's '24'?
- AR Rahman conferred with Japan's Fukuoka prize 2016
- Hot alert! Katrina Kaif oozes sex appeal on the cover of Vogue India – See Pic
- Super-hot! Sussanne Khan, Bipasha Basu, Malaika Arora on the cover of Femina Luxury issue
- Jacqueline Fernandez oozes sensuality in plunging neckline – See Pics
- Tips to pick up the right pair of shoes for the right occasion
- Summer special: Fashion trends to watch out for