Anuradha Ramam designs for men too
New Delhi: Fashion designer and textile revivalist Anuradha Ramam, known for her contemporary Ikat and Kantha saris, will have something for men too at her soon-to-open store in the capital.
Described as “an ideal platform to satiate the fashion fetish of all the fashionistas”, the store in Shahpur Jat is meant for those who believe that fashion fades but style remains the same.
“My new store caters with customised clothes and it will cater to men too, who pursue a desire to be experimental,” the designer said.
“My new store focuses more on fusion wear by giving a new range of embroideries in ethnic wear and reviving the normal boring attires into exciting and quirky attires. This store would also offer men different options apart from normal clothing,” she added.
The label Anuradha Ramam is known for epitomising style, tradition and refinement in fashion. Her designs display sophistication and youthfulness by blending ancient heritage with modern twist and this is what her new store will give it to the patrons.
The price range of the collection in the store starts from Rs.6,500.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistani artiste controversy: Producers thank cinema owners for backing 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release
- No one can make remake of magnum opus 'Mughal-e-Azam', says Randhir Kapoor
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan talks about her relationship with Ranbir Kapoor in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'
- Veteran Punjabi actor Mehar Mittal passes away
- Asking money for casting Pak actors is extortion: Ashoke Pandit on ADHM row
- Shilpa Shetty nails the desi look with élan
- Diwali 2016: Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi, Vidya Balan, Aishwarya Rai and Deepika Padukone will inspire you to drape the six-yards!
- Anushka Sharma's bridal look in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' decoded!
- Ranbir Kapoor - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan look incredibly gorgeous as a couple on Filmfare cover
- Kangana Ranaut on the cover of GQ India magazine – Too hot to handle!