Anushka, Kangna`s `effortless dressing` impress Deepika
Mumbai: A style icon of sorts, Deepika Padukone praises her counterparts Anushka Sharma and Kangna Ranaut for being well-dressed on every occasion.
While Deepika and Anushka made their Bollywood debut with Shah Rukh Khan in ‘Om Shanti Om’ (2007) and ‘Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi’ (2008), respectively, Kangna entered filmdom with the 2006 hit movie "Gangster-A Love Story".
"I think Anushka and Kangna are two people who are always very well turned out. It looks very effortless," said the actress at the Jabong ‘Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani’ collection launch here Wednesday.
She added: "It doesn`t look like they have been put together by a stylist. I think they carry off Indian and western equally comfortably."
Talking about her favourite outfit, the 27-year-old Deepika said: "I love Indian clothes. If you ask me, sari is my most favourite garment. I am the most comfortable in a sari."
Deepika will next be seen in ‘Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani’ with Ranbir Kapoor, slated for a May 31 release.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mahira Khan looks stunning in THIS white outfit!
- Sonakshi Sinha talks about her fashion preferences, says she has individualistic style
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Make heads turn by trying these hairstyle trends!
- Good head of hair a real confidence booster: Priyanka Chopra