Ariana Grande detests her natural hair
Los Angeles: Singer Ariana Grande is not a big fan of her natural hair and that is why she wears hair extensions.
The 20-year-old, who usually ties the top section of her long brunette locks into a ponytail, said that her natural hair is damaged, reports contactmusic.com.
"I wear extensions but I wear it in a ponytail because my actual hair is so broken that it looks absolutely ratchet and absurd when I let it down," Grande posted on image sharing website Instagram.
The singer further added that she has tried other options like wigs as well, but they looked "ridiculous".
"I tried wigs, they looked ridiculous. Tried a weave because I am working on a new project and want to try some different looks and literally wanted to rip my scalp off," she posted.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn