Armani is prestigious: Giorgio Armani
Los Angeles: Italian fashion designer Giorgio Armani says it is "honourable" when celebrities choose to wear designs from his "prestigious" label.
The 78-year-old launched his eponymous label in 1974.
"It`s a business. Although nowadays wearing something by Armani is more prestigious, I think - because with so many other brands you know that it has been paid for, contactmusic.com quoted him as saying.
"So if you see someone wearing Armani, you know it is the choice of the celebrity. It is honourable,” he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kapil Sharma kicks off third schedule of 'Firangi'
- Arabic version of 'Zaalima' from 'Raees' will make you fall in love! - Watch
- Rajinikanth's 36th wedding anniversary: Fans throng outside his Chennai residence - See pics
- Man asks Karan Johar for his WhatsApp number on Twitter, KJo's reply will make you go LOL!
- Meryl Streep blasts Karl Lagerfeld over dress issue: 'He lied'
- Anushka Sharma on VOGUE cover will bring out the 'feminist' in you!
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: Go ethnic to look resplendent
- 'Princess India' title: John Abraham to honour the winner of beauty pageant for visually impaired
- Men too can incorporate pink in their wardrobe!
- Alia Bhatt-Varun Dhawan’s chemistry on Filmfare cover exhibits cuteness in abundance