Arrow launches stitchless shirt collection
Mumbai: American brand Arrow has launched Superluxe - The Stitchless Shirt - here. There is not a single visible stitch and the seams are fused, eliminating the problem of creases.
Available in 10 designs, the fabrics used are of the highest quality two-ply cotton, which gives the shirt a very premium look.
Actor Arjun Rampal, who unveiled the brand`s latest collection at its store Tuesday here, finds the designs appealing.
"It is a must have piece of premium clothing, which perfectly match the sensibility of the stylish men of today," Arjun said in a statement.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Akshay Kumar’s avatar in John Abraham, Varun Dhawan starrer ‘Dishoom’ will surprise you– See pic
- Salman Khan thanks fans after acquittal in 18-year-old chinkara poaching cases
- 'Dishoom' to get shield against piracy
- Bikini pictures of ‘DJ Wale Babu’ sensation Natasa Stankovic will make your heart skip a beat!
- Guess who? THIS Hollywood celebrity wants to do a film with Shah Rukh Khan
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic