Arrow launches stitchless shirt collection
Mumbai: American brand Arrow has launched Superluxe - The Stitchless Shirt - here. There is not a single visible stitch and the seams are fused, eliminating the problem of creases.
Available in 10 designs, the fabrics used are of the highest quality two-ply cotton, which gives the shirt a very premium look.
Actor Arjun Rampal, who unveiled the brand`s latest collection at its store Tuesday here, finds the designs appealing.
"It is a must have piece of premium clothing, which perfectly match the sensibility of the stylish men of today," Arjun said in a statement.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra starrer 'Quantico' set for a season 3?
- Arbaaz Khan accepts DATING a Romanian beauty, feels there's a long way to go!
- Brad Pitt joined Angelina Jolie, kids on Cambodia trip
- Haseena FRESH STILL! Shraddha Kapoor's fierce act and brother Siddhant's Dawood avatar will surprise you
- Cheti Chand 2017: Significance of the Sindhi New Year
- Katrina Kaif, Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt and others dazzle at Hello! Hall Of Fame awards—SEE PICS
- Kriti Sanon looks fab on Vogue cover!
- Twinkle Khanna gets a hair makeover and we are crushing on it!
- Shahid Kapoor flaunts his six-pack abs on latest Filmfare cover!
- Alia Bhatt looks ethereal wearing Sabyasachi creation for Harper's Bazaar cover!