Ashima, Leena`s `Jashn` at IBFW
New Delhi: Designer duo Ashima and Leena showcased their `Jashn` range at the sixth edition of the BMW India Bridal Fashion Week(IBFW) 2014, Friday here.
With `odhni` as the centrepiece of the ensemble, the bridal collection offers numerous options to would-be brides.
Decked up in precious jewellery by Alpana Gujral, the models dressed in majestic full circular lehengas, floating ghararas with back trails, odhni, long kurtis with plunging necklines and saris with exquisitely embellished blouses, walked on the stage that was decorated like desert Friday at DLF Emporio here.
Along with the stage, the music helped in setting of a royal indulgence.
The sound project featured the live vocals of Kutle Khan, the digital console of Gaurav Raina of Midival Punditz and the flute by Pandit Ajay Prasanna.
Fabrics like silk, sheer tulle and organza looked richer due to usage of colours like pale gold, burnt orange, peacock blue and more.
The last ensemble of the collection was worn by supermodel Ujjwala Raut, who walked as the showstopper in a plunging neckline blouse and lehenga with odhni.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra is spilling hotness all over this summer! - Pic inside
- 'Ok Jaanu' stars Aditya Roy Kapur, Shraddha Kapoor take party spirit up a notch! - View pictures
- Riteish Deshmukh fulfills Madhuri Dixit's wish on TV show
- Don't know what item songs mean: Zareen Khan
- Vidya Balan would love to be directed by brother-in-law
- Super-hot! Sussanne Khan, Bipasha Basu, Malaika Arora on the cover of Femina Luxury issue
- Jacqueline Fernandez oozes sensuality in plunging neckline – See Pics
- Tips to pick up the right pair of shoes for the right occasion
- Summer special: Fashion trends to watch out for
- Fashion shows can boost Goa tourism – Here’s how