Ashley Tisdale inspired by Nicole Richie`s bohemian look
London: ‘High School Musical’ star Ashley Tisdale says her fashion choices are inspired by Nicole Richie`s bohemian style.
The 27-year-old actress loves to experiment with different looks and closely follows on her `Fashion Star` mentor for new ideas, reported Contactmusic.
"I love what she does with bohemian stuff. I`m a big fan. My style can be all over the place. My style is an expression of what I`m feeling. I go from beachy California girl to edgy super chick," Risdale said.
Tisdale also said talked about her love for accessories.
"My Hermes Birkin bag is my favourite bag. I`ve always been a fan of the Birkin and I waited so long to get on the list," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranveer Singh goes gaga over Anushka Sharma!
- Shahid Kapoor reaches the 6 million mark on Twitter!
- Bombay High Court likely to hear Salman Khan's travel plea on Tuesday
- 'Peterson Hill' set relocated
- Salman Khan's `Bajrangi Bhaijaan` teaser to be out in two days?
- Salman Khan attends sister Arpita Khan's wedding reception in Mandi
- Shield hair from monsoon humidity
- `Piku' crosses Rs 100 crore mark worldwide
- Aamir Khan visits Sonam Kapoor on the sets of 'Neerja'
- Rolling Stones kick off 'Zip Code' stadium tour in San Diego
- Katy Perry's gigs are mental: Charli XCX
- Flights of imagination: An aeronautical engineer as a famous novelist
- Comic book king Stan Lee to come out with graphic memoir
- Julianna Margulies to author children's picture book
- Unfinished memoirs of Orson Welles found
- Pamela Anderson to launch her photo book
- We are committed to fulfilling Dinkar ji's dreams: PM Modi
- Barbra Streisand's memoir to arrive in 2017
- Chelsea Clinton book 'It's Your World' coming
- British pianist wins right to publish memoirs of abuse
- Hungarian author wins Man Booker prize, edges out Amitav Ghosh
- William Shakespeare's real face appears in botany book
- Zee Media exclusive chat with 'Welcome to Karachi' cast
- Reservation issue: Police register case against Bainsla, 20 others
- Zee Media exclusive interview with Haryana CM Manohar Lal Khattar
- UP Minister allegedly threatens, abuses Gonda businessman
- Manali: Heavy corruption found in environmental taxes
- Five unmanned parachutes spotted over Mumbai airport
- Aapke Sitare: Astro prediction for May 24, 2015
- UP: Jammu-bound Muri Express derails in Kaushambi
- Watch: Fast N Facts @ 7:30pm
- One year of Modi govt: How satisfied is the common man?
- Jaipur girl Mini Rajpal wins Miss India Deaf 2015!
- Mumbai architecture creates double decker bus from scrap!
- Dawood's intercepted phone calls prove yet again he is in Pakistan
- One year of Modi govt: How satisfied is the common man? Part-2
- CBSE Board Class 12th Exam Results 2015 declared
- IPL 2015 Final: MI vs CSK - As it happened...
- CBSE.nic.in 12th XII Results 2015: CBSE Board (cbseresults.nic.in) Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 to be announced on May 25
- Heatwave continues in North India; death toll in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana more than 400
- IPL 2015 final: Mumbai Indians thrash Chennai Super Kings by 41 runs to lift second title
- Heatwave claims over 550 lives so far, Delhi saw hottest day
- LIVE - Cbse.nic.in & cbseresults.nic.in Class 12th XII Results 2015: CBSE Board Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 to be announced shortly
- Check cbseresults.nic.in for CBSE Class 12 result 2015
- Kejriwal completes 100 days in office, AAP says centre 'shadow boxing' over row with LG
- Cbse.nic.in & cbseresults.nic.in Class 12th XII Results 2015: CBSE Board Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 declared
- Online filing of applications for UPSC civil services exam begins
- Not just today, Muslims feeling alienated since 1947: Najma Heptulla
- Mathura rally: PM Modi slams 'corrupt' UPA regime, lauds NDA govt's efforts in past one year
- Two dead, over 100 injured as Muri Express derails in UP; Prabhu announces Rs 2 lakhs ex-gratia for kin of dead
- CBSE Class 12 results out: Here's how you can check
- Pakistan criticizes Defence Minister Parrikar's terrorism remarks