Ashley Tisdale inspired by Nicole Richie`s bohemian look
London: ‘High School Musical’ star Ashley Tisdale says her fashion choices are inspired by Nicole Richie`s bohemian style.
The 27-year-old actress loves to experiment with different looks and closely follows on her `Fashion Star` mentor for new ideas, reported Contactmusic.
"I love what she does with bohemian stuff. I`m a big fan. My style can be all over the place. My style is an expression of what I`m feeling. I go from beachy California girl to edgy super chick," Risdale said.
Tisdale also said talked about her love for accessories.
"My Hermes Birkin bag is my favourite bag. I`ve always been a fan of the Birkin and I waited so long to get on the list," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra felt wonderful doing the US tour! READ
- I still feel I have a lot more to do and achieve says Jacqueline Fernandez
- Expectations soaring high! Beyonce gearing up to perform at 2016 MTV Video Music Awards?
- Salman Khan's 'Being SalMan: The Official Game' is out for you to 'Khelo'
- Arbaaz Khan feels he is more suited for second lead!
- Here’s how you can give your traditional wardrobe a fusion look
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly