Ashley Tisdale inspired by Nicole Richie`s bohemian look
London: ‘High School Musical’ star Ashley Tisdale says her fashion choices are inspired by Nicole Richie`s bohemian style.
The 27-year-old actress loves to experiment with different looks and closely follows on her `Fashion Star` mentor for new ideas, reported Contactmusic.
"I love what she does with bohemian stuff. I`m a big fan. My style can be all over the place. My style is an expression of what I`m feeling. I go from beachy California girl to edgy super chick," Risdale said.
Tisdale also said talked about her love for accessories.
"My Hermes Birkin bag is my favourite bag. I`ve always been a fan of the Birkin and I waited so long to get on the list," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Going vegan one of the best decisions I took: Shruti Haasan
- Angelina Jolie may star in 'Maleficent 2'
- Irrfan Khan unveils first look of his banned Bangladeshi film ‘Doob’
- Varun Dhawan and Alia Bhatt promote 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania' like Dilliwallas!
- Zee Cine Awards 2017: Check out the nominations for the Viewers’ Choice categories
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: Go ethnic to look resplendent
- 'Princess India' title: John Abraham to honour the winner of beauty pageant for visually impaired
- Men too can incorporate pink in their wardrobe!
- Alia Bhatt-Varun Dhawan’s chemistry on Filmfare cover exhibits cuteness in abundance
- Jeetendra, Arbaaz to walk ramp for charity show