Asin to endorse Avon beauty brand
New Delhi: Actress Asin Thottumkal has been named the first brand ambassador of direct selling beauty company Avon India.
The `Ready` star, who has endorsed a soap and deodorant body spray brands in the past, will Feb 3 be officially announced as the face of Avon India.
The brand, which offers make-up, skin care, fragrance, hair care and more, is represented globally by Hollywood stars like Olivia Wilde, Megan Fox and Lucy Hale.
Avon`s make-up collection for 2014 will also be unveiled at the event.
Asin, a popular name in the Telugu and Tamil film space, made her Bollywood debut in 2008 with Aamir Khan-starrer `Ghajini` in 2008. She went on to act with other renowned actors of the Hindi film industry like Salman Khan, Ajay Devgn, Akshay Kumar and Abhishek Bachchan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed! Sanjay Dutt opens up about his comeback plans
- Time flies! Emraan Hashmi reminisces four years of 'Jannat 2'
- Research for 'Veerappan' took 15 years: Ram Gopal Varma
- Rishi Kapoor spills the beans over son Ranbir Kapoor’s break-up with Katrina Kaif?
- Shocking: Malaika Arora no more a 'Khan' after separation from husband Arbaaz?