Audrey Hepburn`s beehive named most memorable hairdo
London: Actress Audrey Hepburn`s beehive, which she flaunted in classic romantic film `Breakfast at Tiffany`s`, has been named the most iconic hairstyles by a hairdressing company.
In a list put together to mark hairdresser Toni & Guy`s 50th anniversary, Hepburn` s beehive, Elvis Presley`s much talked about quiff and Jennifer Aniston`s `Friends` hair cut emerged as the most iconic hairdo in the history, reported Daily Express.
"Audrey Hepburn`s beehive in `Breakfast at Tiffany`s` is a style almost everyone is familiar with, even if they have never seen the film," Sacha Mascolo-Tarbuck, Global Creative Director for Toni & Guy, said.
"The image of her with her dark hair piled up while she is clutching a cigarette holder is one of the most recognisable film images of all time. The fact the style is still topping these lists half a century since the film was released shows how iconic it really is," she added.
While Hepburn hairstyle landed on top spot in the list comprising of 50 memorable hairdo, Presley`s jet black quiff came second.
It was followed by Bob Marley`s dreadlocks and the cut made famous by Aniston during her stint as Rachel Green in hit TV show `Friends`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ali Quli Mirza dedicates song to cancer-stricken kids
- Phillauri box office report: Anushka Sharma's 'ghostly' avatar mints Rs 19 cr so far!
- Bob Dylan to receive Nobel prize in Stockholm at weekend: Academy
- Rajinikanth fans to meet on April 2 for brainstorming meet
- Babumoshai Bandookbaaz teaser poster: Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer has a rustic feel to it!
- Katrina Kaif, Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt and others dazzle at Hello! Hall Of Fame awards—SEE PICS
- Kriti Sanon looks fab on Vogue cover!
- Twinkle Khanna gets a hair makeover and we are crushing on it!
- Shahid Kapoor flaunts his six-pack abs on latest Filmfare cover!
- Alia Bhatt looks ethereal wearing Sabyasachi creation for Harper's Bazaar cover!