Audrey Hepburn`s beehive named most memorable hairdo
London: Actress Audrey Hepburn`s beehive, which she flaunted in classic romantic film `Breakfast at Tiffany`s`, has been named the most iconic hairstyles by a hairdressing company.
In a list put together to mark hairdresser Toni & Guy`s 50th anniversary, Hepburn` s beehive, Elvis Presley`s much talked about quiff and Jennifer Aniston`s `Friends` hair cut emerged as the most iconic hairdo in the history, reported Daily Express.
"Audrey Hepburn`s beehive in `Breakfast at Tiffany`s` is a style almost everyone is familiar with, even if they have never seen the film," Sacha Mascolo-Tarbuck, Global Creative Director for Toni & Guy, said.
"The image of her with her dark hair piled up while she is clutching a cigarette holder is one of the most recognisable film images of all time. The fact the style is still topping these lists half a century since the film was released shows how iconic it really is," she added.
While Hepburn hairstyle landed on top spot in the list comprising of 50 memorable hairdo, Presley`s jet black quiff came second.
It was followed by Bob Marley`s dreadlocks and the cut made famous by Aniston during her stint as Rachel Green in hit TV show `Friends`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Abhishek Bachchan ready to do biopic on THIS sportsman for free!
- Pakistani actors get Indian visa to shoot for Sridevi starrer
- Ranganathan Madhavan achieved lean look for ‘Vikram Veda’ without workout
- The Kapil Sharma Show: THIS international superstar made the comedian say 'Oh My God'
- Mahira Khan wants Pakistan to watch Shah Rukh Khan starrer 'Raees'
- Mahira Khan looks stunning in THIS white outfit!
- Sonakshi Sinha talks about her fashion preferences, says she has individualistic style
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Make heads turn by trying these hairstyle trends!
- Good head of hair a real confidence booster: Priyanka Chopra