Audrey Hepburn`s French pleat ‘named most influential hairstyle ever’
London: Audrey Hepburn`s hairstyle from the ‘Breakfast at Tiffany`s’ has been named the most influential ever, according to a poll of hairdressers.
The actress`s French pleat is apparently the most requested style in UK salons.
Marilyn Monroe`s platinum blonde curls came second in the poll and Twiggy``s crop was third.
The lead character of Disney’s ‘Little Mermaid’, Ariel, was fourth, reports the Scotsman.
Aniston came fifth, whereas Beckham had to remain content with the sixth position. ‘X Factor’ darling Cheryl Cole’s long chestnut brown locks grabbed the seventh position.
The run-down then went more extreme with ‘R`n`B’ star Rihanna`s daring bright red style at eight. Demi Moore`s completely shaved head for the film ‘GI Jane’ managed to stay at the ninth poll-position.
‘Desperate Housewives’ star Eva Longoria`s richly-coloured signature style was rated as number 10.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan to debut as tiger ambassador on Tuesday
- Jenner-Kardashian women grace Cosmopolitan's cover
- 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' will be super duper hit: Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- 'Baahubali' director SS Rajamouli's ropes in Mohanlal for Rs 1,000 cr project 'Garuda'?
- See in pics: Varun Dhawan's 'Dilwale' diaries!