Australians` psychedellic creations a hit at WIFW
New Delhi: Australian designers Anna Plunkett and Luke Sales left the audience spell-bound with their psychedellic collection on Day One of the Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week (WIFW) here.
Models in tucked-in shirts with pants and jackets, sleeveless dresses with high slit in the centre walked the ramp for the designer duo.
"It is our first time in India. We are doing research. We don`t know much about the Indian market," Anna told reporters here.
The designer duo were inspired by the 1960s psychedellic look. They also worked with Varanasi weavers.
Former Australian cricketer Brett Lee was spotted in the front row.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Make heads turn by trying these hairstyle trends!
- Bigg Boss 10: Are you ready for Monalisa - Vikrant Singh Rajpoot’s mehendi, marriage ceremony?
- Baba Ramdev to appear on ‘The Kapil Sharma Show’
- Jallikattu ban: More Tamil celebrities lend support for traditional sport
- Rishi Kapoor launches his autobiography ‘Khullam Khulla - Rishi Kapoor Uncensored’