Australians` psychedellic creations a hit at WIFW
New Delhi: Australian designers Anna Plunkett and Luke Sales left the audience spell-bound with their psychedellic collection on Day One of the Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week (WIFW) here.
Models in tucked-in shirts with pants and jackets, sleeveless dresses with high slit in the centre walked the ramp for the designer duo.
"It is our first time in India. We are doing research. We don`t know much about the Indian market," Anna told reporters here.
The designer duo were inspired by the 1960s psychedellic look. They also worked with Varanasi weavers.
Former Australian cricketer Brett Lee was spotted in the front row.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here’s how you can give your traditional wardrobe a fusion look
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly