Ayushmann Khurana to take styling tips from Sonam Kapoor
New Delhi: Video jockey-turned-actor Ayushmann Khurrana, who is all set to start shooting for Yash Raj Films` (YRF) next with actress Sonam Kapoor, says he will take styling tips from the Bollywood fashionista.
"Sonam is quite a style icon and I must say she is awesome. While for shooting the film, I will take some styling lessons from her," said Ayushmann.
The actor, who made a dream debut in Bollywood with blockbuster ‘Vicky Donor’, has recently signed a three-film deal with YRF.
For the first film, which is yet to be titled, the actor is paired opposite Sonam. Directed by Nupur Asthana, it is a romantic comedy about two lovers in a time of recession.
Ayushmann will begin the movie`s shooting with Sonam and veteran actor Rishi Kapoor in Feburary here. He will be in the capital for a month.
His other new film, Rohan Sippy`s ‘Nautanki Saala’, will release April 12.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Lady Gaga turns editor for magazine
- Shah Rukh Khan strikes a pose with ‘bestest’ friend Divya – See pic
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh