Ayushmann Khurana to take styling tips from Sonam Kapoor
New Delhi: Video jockey-turned-actor Ayushmann Khurrana, who is all set to start shooting for Yash Raj Films` (YRF) next with actress Sonam Kapoor, says he will take styling tips from the Bollywood fashionista.
"Sonam is quite a style icon and I must say she is awesome. While for shooting the film, I will take some styling lessons from her," said Ayushmann.
The actor, who made a dream debut in Bollywood with blockbuster ‘Vicky Donor’, has recently signed a three-film deal with YRF.
For the first film, which is yet to be titled, the actor is paired opposite Sonam. Directed by Nupur Asthana, it is a romantic comedy about two lovers in a time of recession.
Ayushmann will begin the movie`s shooting with Sonam and veteran actor Rishi Kapoor in Feburary here. He will be in the capital for a month.
His other new film, Rohan Sippy`s ‘Nautanki Saala’, will release April 12.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Book lovers go gaga as cine-star Rishi Kapoor takes centrestage at Zee Jaipur Literature Festival
- 'Iron Man 3' actor Miguel Ferrer dead after battling throat cancer
- Zaira Wasim controversy: 'Dangal' star's posters burnt in Kashmir valley
- THIS is what Shah Rukh Khan can't do in front of camera!
- Shah Rukh Khan heads to 'Bigg Boss 10' sets, will meet Salman Khan!