Ayushmann Khurana to take styling tips from Sonam Kapoor
New Delhi: Video jockey-turned-actor Ayushmann Khurrana, who is all set to start shooting for Yash Raj Films` (YRF) next with actress Sonam Kapoor, says he will take styling tips from the Bollywood fashionista.
"Sonam is quite a style icon and I must say she is awesome. While for shooting the film, I will take some styling lessons from her," said Ayushmann.
The actor, who made a dream debut in Bollywood with blockbuster ‘Vicky Donor’, has recently signed a three-film deal with YRF.
For the first film, which is yet to be titled, the actor is paired opposite Sonam. Directed by Nupur Asthana, it is a romantic comedy about two lovers in a time of recession.
Ayushmann will begin the movie`s shooting with Sonam and veteran actor Rishi Kapoor in Feburary here. He will be in the capital for a month.
His other new film, Rohan Sippy`s ‘Nautanki Saala’, will release April 12.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shraddha Kapoor breaks the style code in latest Harper's Bazaar cover! – See pic
- Monsoon getaway: Bigg Boss contestant Mandana Karimi rocks in white while holidaying in Goa- See pic
- Monsoon trouble for shoes? Best tips to save your footwear this rainy season
- 'Rustom': The re-invention of Akshay Kumar
- Milkha Singh launches 'Read India' initiative
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic
- Nargis Fakhri looks smoking hot in this outfit with plunging neckline – See Pics
- Mother of 21 year-old twin sons - Urvashi Dholakia - defies age and how! See pics
- Priyanka Chopra sets the temperature soaring this monsoon – See sizzling hot pics