Ayushmann Khurana to take styling tips from Sonam Kapoor
New Delhi: Video jockey-turned-actor Ayushmann Khurrana, who is all set to start shooting for Yash Raj Films` (YRF) next with actress Sonam Kapoor, says he will take styling tips from the Bollywood fashionista.
"Sonam is quite a style icon and I must say she is awesome. While for shooting the film, I will take some styling lessons from her," said Ayushmann.
The actor, who made a dream debut in Bollywood with blockbuster ‘Vicky Donor’, has recently signed a three-film deal with YRF.
For the first film, which is yet to be titled, the actor is paired opposite Sonam. Directed by Nupur Asthana, it is a romantic comedy about two lovers in a time of recession.
Ayushmann will begin the movie`s shooting with Sonam and veteran actor Rishi Kapoor in Feburary here. He will be in the capital for a month.
His other new film, Rohan Sippy`s ‘Nautanki Saala’, will release April 12.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistani artiste controversy: Producers thank cinema owners for backing 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release
- No one can make remake of magnum opus 'Mughal-e-Azam', says Randhir Kapoor
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan talks about her relationship with Ranbir Kapoor in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'
- Veteran Punjabi actor Mehar Mittal passes away
- Asking money for casting Pak actors is extortion: Ashoke Pandit on ADHM row
- Shilpa Shetty nails the desi look with élan
- Diwali 2016: Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi, Vidya Balan, Aishwarya Rai and Deepika Padukone will inspire you to drape the six-yards!
- Anushka Sharma's bridal look in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' decoded!
- Ranbir Kapoor - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan look incredibly gorgeous as a couple on Filmfare cover
- Kangana Ranaut on the cover of GQ India magazine – Too hot to handle!