Ayushmann Khurana to take styling tips from Sonam Kapoor
New Delhi: Video jockey-turned-actor Ayushmann Khurrana, who is all set to start shooting for Yash Raj Films` (YRF) next with actress Sonam Kapoor, says he will take styling tips from the Bollywood fashionista.
"Sonam is quite a style icon and I must say she is awesome. While for shooting the film, I will take some styling lessons from her," said Ayushmann.
The actor, who made a dream debut in Bollywood with blockbuster ‘Vicky Donor’, has recently signed a three-film deal with YRF.
For the first film, which is yet to be titled, the actor is paired opposite Sonam. Directed by Nupur Asthana, it is a romantic comedy about two lovers in a time of recession.
Ayushmann will begin the movie`s shooting with Sonam and veteran actor Rishi Kapoor in Feburary here. He will be in the capital for a month.
His other new film, Rohan Sippy`s ‘Nautanki Saala’, will release April 12.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kapil Sharma kicks off third schedule of 'Firangi'
- Arabic version of 'Zaalima' from 'Raees' will make you fall in love! - Watch
- Rajinikanth's 36th wedding anniversary: Fans throng outside his Chennai residence - See pics
- Man asks Karan Johar for his WhatsApp number on Twitter, KJo's reply will make you go LOL!
- Meryl Streep blasts Karl Lagerfeld over dress issue: 'He lied'
- Anushka Sharma on VOGUE cover will bring out the 'feminist' in you!
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: Go ethnic to look resplendent
- 'Princess India' title: John Abraham to honour the winner of beauty pageant for visually impaired
- Men too can incorporate pink in their wardrobe!
- Alia Bhatt-Varun Dhawan’s chemistry on Filmfare cover exhibits cuteness in abundance