Bad bob hair in trend
New York: Classic bob has been loved by women for years, but now style divas give precision and balance a miss and opt for bad bob hair - a short haircut with chewed ends.
Celebrities like Zendaya Coleman and Hilary Duff recently rocked the look too.
Luke Hersheson, session stylist and creative director at Daniel Hersheson, coined the term "Bad Bob" with the aim of transforming a traditional hair trend into a hot new hair look that will suit women with any face shape, hair type or lifestyle.
He has already given actress Sienna Miller her own version of the Bad Bob.
"This is a bob with serious attitude. It is imperfect, hacked into - there’s nothing precise about it.
"The hair is worn in a side parting with the front kept long, whilst the back is shorter and the hair is razor-cut into to create a super-ratty, almost chewed ends," Hersheson was quoted by femalefirst.co.uk as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'A Wednesday' veterans Anupam Kher, Naseeruddin Shah spar over Kashmiri Pandits - Details inside
- Priyanka Chopra shares throwback pic of her nani on her 94th birthday! – View pic
- Nandita Das bats for rating system in certifying films
- Darshan Kumaar, Randeep Hooda and Vijender Singh showcase 'Jat power punch'! See pic
- Vidya Balan looks enchanting as Geeta Bali in 'Ekk Albela' poster! – View pic
- Super-hot! Sussanne Khan, Bipasha Basu, Malaika Arora on the cover of Femina Luxury issue
- Jacqueline Fernandez oozes sensuality in plunging neckline – See Pics
- Tips to pick up the right pair of shoes for the right occasion
- Summer special: Fashion trends to watch out for
- Fashion shows can boost Goa tourism – Here’s how