Beauty expert Bharti Taneja celebrates her birthday
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Ms. Bharti Taneja, the renowned Cosmetologist, beauty expert and Director of ALPS Beauty Clinics – a leading brand of beauty clinics in Delhi, celebrated her birthday on August 15, infusing the same amount of splendor in Delhi’s famous party lounge, Fusion at GK II.
The bash was witnessed who’s who of the Delhi party circuit along with several celebrity TV stars, who flew down from Mumbai to the city to convey their wishes to the “Golden Lady of India”.
Other guests who attended the big night included various famous personalities from the field of politics, fashion and television. People like Sandeep Marwah, Dr. Varun Katyal, Singer Shankar Sahney, Designer Sonia Bajaj, DJ Sumit Sethi, Leena Bidani, Designer Manish Gupta, Designer Rahul Singh, Model Ritu Singh, Designer Rosy Ahluwalia, Actor Mukesh Tyagi, Aman Bhandari, Designer Jainee, Model Barkha Kaul, JC, Nidhi, Mrs Bhatia, Bindia Bhandari, Dhankar, Model Divya, Sandeep, Sonali, Daksh Oberoi, Sylvie, Designer Jainee, Choreographer Kaushik Ghosh, Niti, Megha, Nikita, Leena, Designer Niket, Model Shipra Malik, Artist Vikram Nayak, Producer Manuj Sharma, Amir Zakir and Designer Varija Bajaj were in full attendence.
The birthday cake was a huge eye-candy at the celebration, gifted by the two daughters of the birthday-queen. The Taneja sister hosted the bash along with their father Mr. Balraj Taneja. All the guests thoroughly enjoyed the mood of the event and wished a healthy life to the veteran lady.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sushant Singh Rajput's 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story' becomes second highest opener of 2016!
- If Indian artistes have so much problem, we will ban their movies too: Raj Thackeray on Salman Khan's statement
- We are living in hard times: Ranbir Kapoor
- Surgical strikes: Adnan Sami praises Indian Army, gets slammed on Twitter – Details inside
- Humans are selfish: Tom Hanks
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn