Beauty queens dominate Kingfisher Swimsuit Calendar 2014
New Delhi: The Kingfisher Swimsuit Calendar 2014 calendar features six models, mostly beauty pageant winners, including Sobhita Dhulipala, who recently represented India at Miss Earth 2013 contest in the Philippines.
Former Miss Earth Nicole Faria, former Miss India International Rochelle Rao, former Miss Canada Sahar Biniaz, model Rikee Chatterjee, and yet-to-be announced winner of the Hunt for the Kingfisher Supermodels 2014 also feature in the calendar to be launched in Mumbai Dec 21.
Shot in beautiful pristine locations of Boracay and Cebu in the Philippines, the beauties were styled by Leepakshi Ellawadi. International make-up artist Bianca Hartkopf worked on their looks.
"The exotic locales of Boracay and Cebu proved to be a perfect location for outdoor shooting with its unique topography, making it an impeccable and enchanting backdrop for the shoot," photographer Atul Kasbekar, who has been associated with the Kingfisher Calendar since its inception in 2003, said in a statement.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn