Beauty trend 2014: Orange is new red
Los Angeles: Red lipstick may be a hit lip colour, but try to be different by trying a shade of orange during spring.
Actress Emma Watson brightened up her black gown on the red carpet recently with a gorgeous orange lip. Also, the trend was sported at numerous runway shows including Donna Karan, Nanette Lepore, DSquared2 and Christian Siriano to name a few, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
The great thing about an orange lip is that it can suit every skin tone. It can make olive skin look more olive and with fair skin, it enhances the pallor.
One can also choose the shade that suits your style best. Stains are ideal for those who don`t want to fuss over their beauty look and lip colour pencils are ideal for those on-the-go and want to touch up with minimal fuss.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranveer Singh's act in 'Bajirao Mastani' stirred me: Hrithik Roshan
- Diljit Dosanjh is Ekta Kapoor's 'Super Singh'
- Good head of hair a real confidence booster: Priyanka Chopra
- Javed Akhtar turns 72, wife Shabana Azmi praises his 'magical persona'
- Shah Rukh Khan, Nawazuddin to promote 'Raees' in Dubai